jk; 11

"yoongi please helppppp!" i begged, stacking cans on shelves.

"jungkook i already said i wouldn't help you you need to figure this out on your own." yoongi said, also stacking cans.

"i just don't know how to make it up to him," i replied softly, looking down.

"what do you think would make it up to him?" he asked me. i thought about it. then i suddenly got an idea.

"yoongi, ignore my texts for the next while or so, cover for me, i've gotta go!" i exclaimed running out of the store.

i switched yoongi and yugyeom's contact names, and started writing a fake paragraph to yoongi, who's contact name was now yugyeom, saying i wanted to break up with him. i sent it. now i just had to convince jimin to go out on a date with me.

--

bb

"bambam why and how the hell did you get into jungkook's dorm?" jackson asked.

"reasons," i replied.

"bambam is this about yugyeom?" he asked . i looked at him hurt.

"what? no!" i lied. it was all about yugyeom. i took out my camera and hid it in the top corner of their room. "perfect!" i whispered to myself.

"bambam, what did you do-"

"let's go!" i exclaimed, not answering jackson's question. 

we arrived at the cafe and sat down. soon after yugyeom arrived. "hey yugs!" i exclaimed. yugyeom smiled cutely at me.

"hey bams~" he replied, sitting next to me. i blushed softly. he was so cute,  i just wanted to leave kisses all over his face. "so, you guys remember that exam i had to take when jungkook and i were fighting?" he asked. i nodded. "i passed it!" he exclaimed. we all clapped.

"nice yugyeom," jackson said. yugyeom nodded. we had casual conversation as usual, and all i could thing about is how cute yugyeom is. i noticed all the cute little things he did. the way he laughs, the way he fidgets his hands when he's listening to someone, the way he smiles, the way he looks into your eyes when you talk, the way a talks, walks, hell even how he breaths is incredibly and absolutely cute.

"oof, yo boi gotta pee," yugyeom said, getting up to pee. i gazed at him as he walked away.

"i see you bambam." jackson said.

"what?" i asked.

"you were giving yugyeom, literal heart eyes." jackson stated.

"so?" i replied. 

"nothing, i was just making sure you knew." he said.

"yugyeom is just so perfect you know?" i said. "he's so cute. jackson i think i'm super in love, and in all and any gay way." i said. jackson scoffed.

--

jk

i went into the campus library so i could see jimin at work. i walked in, and he wasn't at the front desk, the girl at the desk was park sooyoung, i smiled at her and looked. "you looking for jimin?" she asked. i turned and looked at her.

"yeah," i replied.

"he's stocking books in the romance novels section," she answered.

"thanks sooyoung!" i answered.

"mhm!" she replied sweetly. walked over to the romance novel section, and saw jimin cornered by a senior, fear in his eyes.

"you really are a pretty boy, park jimin." the senior said.