||Last letter 1||

"Kakayanin ko kaya? Paano ba maging magalingAkala ko kasi enough na ang pagbabasa ko, pero hindi. I need more practice. I wont give up."

But those words were thorned up. I realized, it was too late to treat myself from suffering. Funny how I'm always late in everything. If only the glue is enough to paste the broken pieces of heart i had caused. The things that is very important to do is the things that i never really do. I've never been a good writer. I am very pressured of what I am doing. I'm not good and never will I be good in everything. In the first place, I'm pretty sure that i can overcome such a nice thing to surmount but not. It was definitely a horrible way to success. My 'End' is nothing but worthless. I thought stories always end good. And I have read a lots of proof  but not. And I experienced it.  A big trauma. Trauma is the main reason why I Dont want to live. For short How pathetic i am! Tell Me,  Is anyone who suffers from illness wants to survive without love? Without any care? T T, I am confused about myself. I have a lots of problems and i have to deal with it. I wonder what will be your  reaction, if i'll die today. Do people also be happy? Yes, I think so. Be ready because I'm going to die, soon. So be happy. Dont leave your face without a smile. Bye. Last letter for all of you.

Advice: Most things are not as bad as you think they are. Instead of lamenting about life. Get on yourself. If you are constantly comparing your life to the lives of others, you'll never be happy.