||Last letter 4||

Hi, I like you.

We started here. We always exchange our thoughts to keep in touch until we confessed our feelings to each other.

Not personally, but through a paper. I think that was the most funniest and deadliest letter I've ever received. Its never easy to deal with you because your smile is what makes my heart melt.

I dont know If you're saying the truth, but the fact is we love each other. I feel that. One day, we started talking again,  not through a sheet of paper but face to face.

I see it in your eyes that you're 99% shy to face me. I said 'hey I am here now. We can talk and if I have a time to make a small talk with you, I'll extend it for an hours. Just to remind you that I like you'. I said it in my sweetest smile. But what makes me grieve is that you didn't respond. A response from you is what I've been waiting for. I want to hear your voice. I tried to convince you to speak with my eye-contact but all I absorb was silence.

And I can't move. My tears suddenly form in the duct of my eyes. I dont know what to do. And you suddenly pat my head and just run back. I can't move. Why? Why are you doing this to me?

You leave me with a piece of paper. I didn't unfold knowing it would just gonna hurt my feelings.

"Why can you just tell me you are a liar!" I shouted before he vanishes in my sight. He looked back and didnt said anything.

My world flipped upside down when he used the paper again to speak. Dont tell me...

'It was a big trap. Many people brutally die because of imagining. Confused of what he's saying I quickly unfurled the paper.

And the letter said:

You're just so perfect that I cant endure. I am sorry for not talking. I am deaf.

Advice: Loving can hurt, sometimes.  If you didnt put that into verb, it will always remain a noun. Dont settle for someone who has zero regard for your feelins or wants just because you've been together a long time. You are not really required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm. God changed your fate because He has a better plan for you. You cant expect someone to love you when you cant love yourself. Start loving yourself first. And you know what? Imperfection is what makes you both perfect.