||30 Tips for Incoming Grade 9||

For Filipinos:
1. Read Noli Me Tangere in advance. Write a script. Understand. Absorb every words.

2. Read your books in advance. Study!  (Grades might not seem important to you now, but when you're applying to colleges, grades do matter. Also, you will carry out your study routines at your back up to college. Study habits is really really important!)

3. Join some activities that will enhance your skills and talents! Dont be shy to knock on someones door for opportunities. You need to grow!

4. Certain people may not like you, but that's okay. You have to be picky with friends when the time comes. Build walls for trust.

5. Be conservative and mysterious. Dont spread the icing all over. Cakes doesnt have to be well consumed with unnecessary or necessary matters.

6. EAT ON TIME! SWEAR THIS IS HONESTLY IMPORTANT. YOU NEED A LOT OF ENERGY BEFORE THE BELL RINGS.

7. Frankly speaking, Grade 9 is harder than I thought it would be. But prayer and confidence will carry!

8. Learn new things. Read books. Write stories. Watch documentaries. Have fun!

9. Getting on the "good side" with your teachers definetly has its perks.

10. Make sure, you love yourself before you get into a relationship where you'll be loving someone else. Having 'boys' isnt really required for you to have. We are sent into school to learn, not to flirt!

11. STOP SUBTWEETING OR FACEBOOKING YOUR LIFE. DONT LET THE SNAKE HIT THE TRACK.  ALWAYS BE MATURE.

12. Kill them with kindness!

13. Always prepare yourself for the new chapters. Reportings, recitations, quizzes , assignments, exams and projects are always on your verge to curl you down. But handle it with care

14. Swear, if you wanna cope up with stress. Always prepare yourself. Believe in yourself. Look up at the stars. Look for a silver lining. Don't rely on your stack knowledge. PRACTICE A MONSTER SMILE.

15. Feel free to praise me. I mean, people. (Hehe)

16. Practice speaking english. (IS A MUST)

17. Keep a journal. Let me share this to you. I have 5 journals. I used them when I want to ease myself from anxiety. And it did put me a lot of oxygen to breath and exhale the toxicity of people hulling me around.

18. Always have a plan B. Plan C. D to Z!

19. Always take notes. Always listen! Swear. Some of my classmates are always having a hard time groping the rope up to garnish their works. The rope were almost suffocating them to death. Kaya, kung ako sayo. Dont be lazy! Aanhin mo ang talino, kung tamad naman? The box is empty when there is no intelligence nor the box is empty even when you fill it with laziness and idleness.

21. Ask for help. Especially Maths. Ask your top 1 or top 2. Seek advice to them, because they are experts in handling. Question: How to be good in everything.

22. EXERCISE CAN HELP YOU RETAIN A GOOD MEMORY. Swear! Do pomodoro technique. 30 minutes study and 5 minutes break for exercise. Your snails will blast over the top.

23. Stop saying negative things in yourself. Detoxify your self from social media. Make a walk and a talk.

24. Find supportive friends.

25. Always make copies of important papers

26. Anticipate your needs as a student.

27. Look problems as challenges. Take it easy. Simmer down. Everything will be alright.

28. If you dont know what to do because of the bombardments of tasks, tell your mother your situation. And everything will be clear as crystal clear.

29. Always participate in class. And lastly,

30.  UNCLUTTER YOUR LIFE. SMILE. ALWAYS ENJOY! ENJOY YOUR LIFE. LIFE IS A ROLLERCOASTER OF EVENTS THAT
MIGHT BULGE YOU DOWN BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER TO WORK WITH ALLAH AND WORK AT BEING OPTIMISTIC AND CHEERFUL.

Cheers!