||Weather||

Why is weather important in our daily lives?

First and foremost, weather is important because all living things requires water to live. Weather can also affect our everyday routine and can change our mood and outlook permanently.

---
The weather has tremendous effects in our lives, influencing what we wear, what activities we enjoy and even how we feel. As far as my knowledge can go further, rainy seasons or dry seasons affects our health and growth due to the extreme changes and increase of the earth's temperature. For some instance like if their were a drought in an area that grows food that you eat, how would your shopping and eating habits be affected? So, we really need to be aware by listening to the day to day forecast to keep ourselves far away from danger. Those accurate information coming from the weather predictions or meteorologists can help us especially the farmers to plan for their harvest and plantation and can also help the airlines to schedule their flights. Moreover, without weather, there is no life. Because weather gives us the water we drink, the food we eat, and the shelter we live.

Is this helpful? Give this a big star! Just hit it down below