||Entertainment-Recommendation||

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO THOSE WHO ARE IN SUPERNATURAL STUFFS!

PRESENTING!!! --- The Gifted Thai Series

First off, lets treat other people the same way as how you want to treat yourself.

NO ONE IS HIGHER OR LOWER THAN ANYONE AND IF THIS IS APPLIED, EQUALITY WILL EXIST.

!!!WARNING!!! : SPOILER ALERT

Review: Plethora - 10/10

Peering at 'The Gifted- thai series' was a big frigate to my studies but how dare my mind manipulates me to do something against my will and forces the strength of my heart to stan these 2 commendable ships and watch every series up until 12:00 am? Nanon Korapat and Chimon? Yes. They are those sturdy ship battling through the waves of the sea being battered by the stones yet never stops pulling watchers to see what it deserves.

THIS REALLY DESERVES TO BE SEEN. TO BE A FAN OF. TO BE HOOKED ON. WORTHY TO BE RECOGNIZED

Its not worth the wait!

I dare you to watch this thai series before the world ends 'cause you'll witness and feel the existence and the presence of tears stirring, eyes weeping, mind cramming, heart beating and hair rising and surely, you'll get "goosebumps" all over your arms and ---- the electrification shivers down my spine. Nevertheless, the growth of the movie as mass really captivates the heart of the viewers and that --- sprinkles your mind with knowledge and can eventually broaden ones horizon. It extracts the feeling of stoicism and suppresses the sentiment that ressurects ur soul. Tis not just what lifts or evokes your spirit high, tis not just a remedy for your pain. Its more than muffles---a warmth embrace that will make you pee in return of the expressive emotions they intend to portray linking to our hearts---- giving you a sense of satisfaction and love of a hundredfold. Tis' a movie about compromising things out and contemplating outside the corner.

Additionaly, this one's exemplary. A work of art, we could say. From the camera, music, cinematography, script and the storyline. These episodes for each character not only let us connect with the other but also lays us out the ground work for later episodes. Though the show take a slow start, it is by no means boring. The Gifted is such a hidden gem since most of GMM's are known for their BL series.

Pawaret and Wasuthorn were one of my favorite characters. (Stand out rin sa list ko si Punn!) They arent just a ship. But they are rainbows in my head. Their role in the movie suffices the verifiable meaning of friendship/soulmate and unveils the intrinsic nature of intelligence and 'strategies' we have to contemplate (wholeheartedlly) as a student to survive in the world of hell --- the school. The movie is a radiant to all of those who screams for help ----wanting to revive back the real essence of going to school. The griveous system, the high expectations, the responsibities and how they take a toll on their mental and physical health just to gain power makes the teenagers doubt their selves even more. It only create roots of anger and despisement. The roots will be burden inside the heart of those who believes they have been deceived because of the system and will make use of the negativity to empower them. Dont make use of other people's life to fill urself with what you want. Just get a life and ignore those raging hormones of teens who wills to ruin your life and be that who yields light to those who are in need.

I can say school life is hard. But ask yourself a question.

Why do you study so hard?

Why do you compete? Is that worth fighting for?

Looking for peace?

Watch : THE GIFTED (THAI SERIES) where magic and alchemy exists!

Its the last key to open bunch of unlocked opportunities.

And after watching, YOU WILL REALIZE A LOT OF THINGS .

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!
Want to know the best part? PUN's multiple personality disorder - its dark, creative and deep. TRULY REMARKABLE!!! The presentation will give you a sense of enlightenment, Its lit and quite unique!!

----------------
YOU WILL ENCOUNTER ROLLER COASTER EVENTS. GOOD LUCK. TRULY, CHARACTERS HAVE DRAWN ATTENTION TO ALL. THEY'VE FOUGHT AND ACT BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS. KUDOS TO THE DIRECTOR, CAST, AND THE PRODUCTION TEAM !!

BEST THAI LAKORN SERIES IVE EVER WATCHED SO FAR! AND I NEED SEASON TWO. MEDJ BITIN BUT ITS WORTH IT! YOU KNOW SOME QUESTIONS ARE LEFT UNANSWERED. They have really kept the mystery in it.
Lets just hope for it.

Nabi-binge na masyado ako sa mga thai series. Send virtual help please. ;'(

----------------
"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it. " - Pang