News Update

MSGROTESQUE, TRENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

"Believe in yourself, Just keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts became your words. Kill it!" 

MsGrotesque kept her words of wisdom.Early fire of February,2018 puts the day for the pre-bloom of the flowers, Msgrotesque's special accomplishments together with her incredible ability, specifically in writing.Its probably terrifying that a 14-year-old girl could fought without the means of practicing. Different countries in the world take the decimating challenge and luckily, she gained another merit badge in the battle called Journalism. It was held in California,USA carrying the name of our country. Msgrotesque was already customized with her environment and was busy with her works to finish so her coach Teacher Jungkook Jeon said that she no longer need assistance. Meizan continued trusting her passion. When she was through writing her article,the judges were totally impressed with her penmanship as well as the contents of the article. It was already 6:30 pm when the speaker announce the winners. MsGrotesque, Champion, Anna Marie Curie, (Malaysia) 1st place and Alaysa Karon AbdulHakam (Saudi-Arabia) 2nd place. Meizan also made it Ichampion in the game of Thrones (chess) 

Development were gone through challenging Msgrotesque in joining contest.Scientist offered her to take the exam in their newest organization "Children Scientist Writers". She accepted it and now preparing for the said event.

"Achieving something is like a piece of art for me.You couldn't fulfill if you are struggling while crawling. You cant catch the scintillating stars If you wouldn't make a move, just spread it. Writing Is an art so don't stop expressing yourself and don't hide with pseudonyms because that wil ruin your life"

~Msgrotesque

A|N : this only exist in my wildest 3am thoughts.