•04•

sᴏɴɢ: ᴇᴠᴀɴᴇsᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ - ɪᴍᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ: ʀᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴛs ʜᴏʟᴏғᴏʀᴍ, ᴡʜᴏᴍ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴄᴛᴏʀ, sɪᴍᴏɴ ʙᴀᴋᴇʀ.

~ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇᴄʜs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇᴍᴍᴇs. ᴍᴀʏ 2018 ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀ :)
ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ xx
~ʜᴏʟʟʏ

 ᴍᴀʏ 2018 ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀ :)ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ xx~ʜᴏʟʟʏ

•~••~•

|ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪᴇs|

Kayleah walked through the junk yard with a small frown, puzzled and stranded. She couldn't find anyone at all and she had searching for 15 minutes now.

"hello?", Kayleah called out for what seemed to be the hundreth time for her.

Hazel eyes showing irritation. She wondered if Vince had lied to her, for her eyes to catch a trail of blood on the dirt ground.

Anxiety exploded into her body like someone popping a balloon. Kayleah debated to turn back and pretend to not have seen it.

Biting her lip, she slowly took a few steps forward. The only sound she could hear was her heartbeat banging in her ears. She advanced the corner as more blood was appearing on the ground.

Stopping at the corner of a rusted car. "hello?", Kayleah tried again, the smell of something rotten invaded her smell.

No response. Like usual.

She inhaled sharply with a silent prayer, before she quickly turned the corner.

To instantly regret it.

A small cry left her lips, as she fell backwards at the site of a mutilated dog. Trying to get away from such horror.

Scattering back, accidentally kicking dirt and sand everywhere. Kayleah got to her feet again and turned to run off.

"holy shit!", she cried, covering her mouth to help hold back a sob. Taking a few steps back. "oh...Shit."

"oh my god. Oh my god.", she rambled, hazel eyes wide at the site she was taking in.

An unrecognisable figure layed dead against a rusted car. With some sort of spear through its chest.

It must have been that creep Vince talked about.

"oh. my. god.", was all Kayleah could say. Hands shaking madly, the young adult didn't remember taking off in a sprint, but found herself running.