•16•

Media:

Book Trailer for this book. It's link;

https://youtu.be/yr3QrGvQqwk

Song: Billie Eilish - Lovely

•~••~•

•~••~•|RESULTS|

•~••~•
|RESULTS|

Wheeljack shifted on the rock he sat on and stared at the human femme before him with shock on his faceplates.

"I..." The wrecker was wordless and any other time Kayleah would have counted that as an amusing achievement, but not now. Not when she's bawling her eyes out infront of the mech she had just told what she discovered yesterday.

"Look." Wheeljack finally found his voice again after resetting his voice box a few times to be able to speak clearly. "I know I was an aft in the past and still am now... but I am here for you."

Kayleah wiped the tears away from her bloodshot eyes, trying to calm herself down. "Thank you. I just...I'm sorry."

The mech shook his head in dismissal at the apology. "No. You needed someone to talk to...I appreciate the fact you told me out of everyone."

Shoulders dropping in relief at the response she got, Kayleah looked up at the wrecker with uncertainty in her eyes. "I...don't know what to do."

A low vent escaped from Wheeljack and his doorwings twitched in thought making them glint under the setting sun. "Uh..." His blue optics dipped to the left in his own doubt on how to answer.

"Are you gonna keep it?" Is what he settled on in the end, optics still drifted off to the side. Kayleah was unsure on how Wheeljack felt on the idea of aborting...

"I..." Kayleah bit her lip. "...I don't want to loose it..."

Wheeljack finally turned to look at Kayleah and there was harsh Coldness in his optics. Another interrigation question fired away. "Even if it's part...Cybertronian. It could kill you keeping this creation..."

"I don't care about that." Kayleah snapped back in outrage at the thought Wheeljack would think she would kill the creation just because it was different.

Calming herself down with a sharp inhale and exhale, Kayleah cleared her mind before responding to the questioning wrecker. "...It's still something I am apart of...I don't want to loose it."