x. attack right away

Vanessa's POV

THEY SHOVE the door after they saw me as I entered the meeting room.

Axel's with me, the same as the love birds who keep flirting since we got here. Tss.

"Be careful . . ." Axel whispered, which made say — "What?"

He just smiled at me teasingly as I smiled back but still unaware of what he's doing. Inaalalayan niya kasi ako kahit sa pag-upo and I can't see any reason why he's doing that.

'Is my butt injured?'

I wanted to laugh because of what I thought but I held back my laughter since I'm facing thousands of my men.

I just placed down my upper lip to my bottom lip to prevent myself from smiling.

"A pleasant morning." Jamie started. "Yesterday, we encountered a massive explosion at one of our Queen's properties and those people who were affected are sadly . . . the members of our organization ."

The crowd remained silent.

"The investigation is still on-going but we — our Queen is certain that this ain't coincidence." I saw how Jamie's fist clenched. "We are sure that this is planned."

I heard murmurs from the crowd.

"What if we die right now? We should attack now!"

"Hindi ako papayag na matalo tayo, papatayin ko silang lahat!"

"Mauubusan tayo ng oras. Paano kung pati rito ay pasabugin tayo?"

"SILENCE!" Jamie shouted and glanced at me.

I clenched my jaw. Suddenly got irritated by their loud murmurs.

"No one will attack! Are you foolish to attack without the Mafia Queen's orders?!"

I felt someone's hand on me. I thought it was Eric but it's Axel.

He looked at me and I looked back. It's like we're exchanging messages through our eyes.

Natahimik ang lahat and I guess that was my cue to start my statement again.

"We're not going to attack yet." I stated that made the crows murmured again. "But that doesn't mean we're going to pretend that nothing happened."

"We will eliminate all those people who are responsible but not now." Tumalas ang tingin ko sa kanila. "Not without my orders," I emphasized.

I saw the disappointment in their faces and I was already expecting that since a lot of my people were assassinated and these men in front of me want to release their anger by killing who did that to their co-members.

"V15." I called the 15th unit of my Mafia. "Pretend you're spending your days at one of my properties."

Eric immediately went towards them to give them what they needed to see. "V18 until V20 will stay at one of my properties as well."

Sila naman ang sunod na pinuntahan ni Eric.

Kahit naguguluhan, my men are forcing themselves to understand the situation.

"We're going to make our enemies think that I'm letting you stay there." Panimula ko. "If that place you're bound to stay at got bombed." I tilted my head and smirked devilishly. "Then, we're going to attack them right away."

"—because it's a trap."

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨︎ ✰ sofia ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•
a.n: short update muna, sorry ( •̛̣̣꒶̯•̛̣̣ )
#MTMQE10

twtr: frappaestel
: check out my story entitled
The Girl He Never Loved Back
if you have time!! <333