xvii. the queen's possible death

Vanessa's POV

IT'S FUCKING getting dark when I roamed my eyes around after I came out from the car.

It was negative.

The person who got killed by my fiancé wasn't the leader.

Jamie examined the fingerprint and it turns out he was just a member of this so-called X Organization. And a man named Henry Cleagy is the leader of the said organization.

'Fucking Cleagy. I'm gonna end you tonight, you asshole.'

I asked my men to track that bastard's location while Jamie was busy checking out the corpse and finding out his whereabouts. On the other hand, I was busy changing my clothes and preparing my guns.

The moment I put both of my guns in my pocket at the same time, I glanced at Axel.

A fake smile drawn upon my lips while staring at him.

"Queen . . ."

Biglang sumulpot si Jamie sa tabi ko. Hindi ko na namalayan pa na nakalabas na siya sa sasakyan. "They're here. They're already setting this hideout on fire."

Tumingin ako sa malaking mansyon na nakikita ko. I could see the lights from inside. Napangisi ako.

"Go with them."

Halatang nagulat si Jamie. Well, I meant what I fucking said.

"Pero, Queen!" Angal niya kaagad. "I . . . I can't leave you here, I am supposed to protect you from any harm!"

I glared at her. What am I, some sort of a fragile girl? "I always decide the plans. You should follow me." Madiin kong utos.

She shook her head which made me clench my fist. Damn it.

"No, Queen. Wala rito si Cathy kaya hindi ko masisiguro na walang mangyayaring masama sa 'yo. I've always been your shield! Noon pa man. I won't let you go inside without me. Delikado itong plano natin!"

"My life has always been dangerous, Jamie!" I gritted my teeth, slowly losing my damn patience.

Jamie looks frustrated. Hindi mawari kung sino ang susundin when in fact, she should obey me.

We both became silent not until I break the ice.

"Go." I commanded.

I saw her clenched her fist. "Queen--"

I remained staring at her. The stare which made her sigh and just look away and gave up. In the end, she had no choice but to obey me because I, the Mafia Queen, said it.

I turned my attention to the mansion in front of me.

'I'm gonna kill you, asshole.'

With full determination and undaunted heart, I sashayed to the mansion and pulled out my guns from my pockets and aimed it to everyone who tried to stop me from surrounding this mansion on fire and painting the walls with their blood.

No one could come close to me. Before they could attack me, my bullets already ended their plans. Though I'm not looking at each of them, my hands were attentive as if it can detect my enemies and pull the trigger anytime.

Mula sa likod, I turned my back and flipped my hair before I shoot the man with a gun on his forehead.

I smirked and put another bullet in my gun before cocking it again.

I went to the stairs where dead bodies I killed is greeting me with their dripping blood from their foreheads. At this time, Henry Cleagy is the only person in my mind. I can't wait to kill his stupid ass and stab him on his chest multiple times.

Just by thinking of it, I could already feel my throat getting dry — like a vampire who suddenly got thirsty after she saw a veiny neck.

I arrowed my hand behind me without looking back as I felt someone's presence behind my back. When I opened the door, a muscular man greeted me with his fist but I was fast enough to grab his arm and step on his knee before I turn his neck and pulled the trigger of my gun to shoot him on his temple.

"Moron."

His blood squirted on the door.

Mas lalo akong napangisi.

The next thing I knew, sunod-sunod na putok ng baril ang narinig ko. Tila senyales ito na nasa loob na ang mga tauhan ko.

Nanatili akong seryoso at tila walang naririnig. Lumabas ako sa mga silid na pinasukan ko matapos patayin ang kung sino man habang hinahanap si Cleagy. Not minding the gunshots and even the explosions kahit alam ko na malapit lang sa 'kin ang pagsabog na 'yon.

Deretso akong naglakad habang suot-suot ang seryoso kong aura kasabay nang malakas na pagsabog ng pader sa gilid ko. I acted as if nothing happened. Kahit pa may mga nakapasok na sa loob ay umakto pa rin ako na walang naririnig sapagkat tanging makitang duguan si Henry Cleagy lang ang pakay ko.

And I won't let it pass.

I won't let the sun rise up if Henry Cleagy's still breathing. Tonight, I'm going to end him and make him regret for what he did to Eric.

I opened the door by kicking it aggressively as men greeted me with their guns pointed at my head.

I smirked without thinking of my possible death.

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨︎ ✰ sofia ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•
a.n: ready your tissues ha . . . charot mga 1/8 illustration board HAHWHAHWAHAHWA

 charot mga 1/8 illustration board HAHWHAHWAHAHWA