Four

Chapter 4

Lucifer stared at the open door for a minute before what he had been doing settled in. He closed the door with a loud bang that had the walls trembling then turned around and walked to his bed.

The sight of the ruffled sheets irritated him so much that he grabbed them and threw them across the room with a shout of rage. He fell on the bed and grabbed at his hair and pulled at it, why did I do that? I don't like Dan like that, so why did I get the urge to molest him?

His thoughts consumed him for hours before he got up and took a special bottle of whisky, he poured it into the glass so it was full and gulped it down without remorse. The burn that came with the action was very welcome but it didn't distract him from his thoughts. He could vividly see images of Dan- in those low riding sweatpants- in his mind.

He threw the glass harshly against the wall and decided to drink straight from the bottle, he needed these thoughts to stop. It was times like these that made him wish Maze was still around, she used to be able to make him forget when he needed it.

Lucifer hadn't seen Maze since she walked into the warehouse with Chloe, he knew that she was obviously alive- given her kind was almost indestructible- but she was in hiding. Knowing her, she is probably blaming herself for not being able to protect Chloe, she was one of the three friends Maze had.

Lucifer would admit that he himself also blamed her at first, but he stopped it when he remembered that Maze loved Chloe like a sister. So instead of blaming Maze, he killed off all the people that were really responsible for her death.

After a few minutes he was already finished with the whisky but he didn't feel it was enough, so he grabbed four more bottles of whickey to down. The whiskey was made especially for him, Maze had come upon an ingredient one day. She noticed that this whiskey she made for him, with the ingredient, was more potent than the ones that humans drank. This whiskey could kill a human if they drank just one glass.

He downed them one after the other and the effect was what he had been wishing for. His mind became drowsy and before he fell into the world of the unconscious, he could've sworn he saw a figure of a woman standing over his body. Who is she and how did she get in my house, he couldn't find that out because it was lights out for him.

||

After taking a cold shower, Lucifer got dressed in a dark blue suit with a light blue crisp shirt and a dark blue tie. He ran a hand through his hair and left it in a neat mess. He looked at himself in the mirror before winking at his reflection, he looked delectable. He grabbed his car keys and phone before leaving the apartment.

When he got downstairs he noticed the club cleaning crew at work. The club had opened last night, he didn't need to be around for it to open, he had a manager to handle that. He was just the owner and occasionally the entertainment.

He went to the supervisor of the cleaning crew, "Good morning, Joey.", he greeted in a soft voice. His head was pounding from the hangover he was experiencing.

Joey smiled at his boss and greeted him back. He then took out some paperwork from his backpack before handing it to his boss, " Here are the papers you need to sign, sir."

"And, what are these for?" Lucifer asked even though he was going through the papers.

"Sir, they are approval statements for us to be able to purchase more cleaning supplies. You asked that I get it written for you, sir", Joey said. Lucifer remembered what the man was talking about. He beckoned for the man to follow him, they went and sat down at the bar and Lucifer signed the papers. He handed them back to Joey.

"If that is all, excuse me", Lucifer said before he got up and exited the club. He got in his car and drove in the direction of the police department. He needed to see Dan, they had to talk.

When he arrived at the department, he was told that the detective was out on an assignment and wouldn't be back until late. So instead of waiting for him, he drove to a place that Dan would surely arrive at- he could also get some rest.

When he got to the building he made his way up the four flights of stairs, he took his time. He arrived at his destination, he didn't have keys to open the door though. He didn't want to be a nuisance and trespass but he needed to get inside, so he picked the lock.

He got inside and went straight to sit on the bed. He took off his shoes and lied down on the cumfy pillows, the smell on them was comforting to him and the hangover had him tired enough to sleep through the whole day when he got there

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Please Vote, Share and leave a Comment.
Thanks for reading.
And sorry for the short chapter.