Fourteen

Chapter 14

Finally,  after an hour and a few minutes of tailing Maze. Lucifer pulled up to a building with an underground parking. They entered the parking lot and Maze got off her Harley, she then walked towards Lucifer as he got out of his car.

"So, this is where she is?" He asked with a glare at the wall above his head.

"Yes, this is where I traced her to. We need a proper plan of attack. She may not have guards or an army, but she is a powerful fallen angel." Maze said as she pulled out her gun to check the magazine one last time.

"We do have a plan of attack Maze..." Lucifer answered her as he started walking towards the elevator that lead to the upper floors of the building. Maze soon followed and they got onto the elevator.  Maze pushed the button first the 18th floor. "To attack." He finished off with a gleam in his eyes.

"You're right, and I must say I like your plan." And the elevator doors closed.

||

On the other side of the city Dan was with his daughter, having fun at a fair.

"Hey monkey,  look what daddy got you." He waved the stuffed wolf in front of his daughter. Trixie's eyes widened at the black fluffy toy, she showed her toothless gums to her father in a wide smile as she pulled the toy from his hands into her embrace.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. He's perfect daddy, thank you so much." She screamed as she hugged the toy. Dan smiled at the innocent excitement from his daughter.

"So what are you gonna name him?" He asked as they proceeded to walk down the small path between the many stalls.
Trixie seemed in thought for a few seconds before she tops dead in her tracks and looked at her dad, a smile decorating he face she gestured for her father to lean down so she could whisper it to him. Dan bent down to her level, his ear centimeters away from the mouth.

"I'm gonna call him Star." Then she let out a giggle. Dan was confused by the suspense and giggle accompanying the name so he asked her why she was giggling.  "Because, I learned in Bible study that the name Lucifer means morning star. So I'm naming my bany after his daddy." She answered with a blush.

"Her daddy?" Dan was shocked by his daughter's words. "Why is Lucifer his daddy?" He asked.

"Well because Lucifer is my boyfriend, silly." She said as they sat down on a bench by a corndog stall. Dan chocked on air at her answer.

"Daddy, are you alright?" She asked as she hammered his back to help with the coughing. He stopped coughing after a few seconds and looked at Trixie with a straight face.

"Beatrice Espinoza, you can not have a boyfriend.  At least not until you're 45 years old." He said in a serious voice.  She pouted at her father and rolled her eyes at him. "Did you jus-"

"Stop lying daddy, I know why you're really mad." She interrupted with a smug smile.  Dan scoffed.

"I'm not lying. You are 7 years old, you can't have a boyfriend." He said, wagging his finger at her as he spoke. She smirked and turned to stare him dead in the eye.

"So you're not mad because I'm stealing your boyfriend?" Choke! Dan couldn't keep the coughs at bay as quick this time. Trixie just laughed at him as he took water offered by the owner of the stall.

"Thank you." He said to the man after his coughs stopped. After the man was gone he hesitantly turned to look at his laughing child. "Trix why did you say that?" He inquired softly.

"Well I saw you holding his face in the kitchen last time he came. I saw on TV that boyfriend and girlfriend do that, so you guys must be dating. Are you gonna get married,  can I call him Papa?" She was talking so fastand Dan was still in shock. He realized she wasn't being rude, which means she didn't mind his relationship with Lucifer.

"Monkey, are you mad at daddy?" He asked softly. 

"Why would I be mad at you?" Confusion was all over her innocent face.

"Because your father has a boyfriend and not a girlfriend." He said with a sigh, a blush glazing his dark skin.

"No I'm not mad daddy. I love Lucifer, you also love him right daddy?"

"Yes monkey,  I'm in love with Lucifer." He said, almost as if he's talking to himself.  He got out of his trance when he felt his daughter poking his side.

"So, are you going to get married? Can I call him Papa?" She asked excitedly.

Marriage? Would I marry him? Hell, would he want to marry me? Can the devil get married? Many questions passed through Dan's head as he started walking towards his car while holding Trixie's hand. He buckled her up into the back seat, she immediately fell into sleep.

He sat in his driver's seat for a few minutes thinking about whatbhis daughter said. He looked at her and smiled before driving off to drop her off at Penelope's.

||

"Goodness Maze, are you okay?" Lucifer asked as he pulled her up from the ground when she has just been thrown by the woman they were fighting. Maze nodded before going in to attack with a sword, but again she was blasted away as if she was nothing.

"I think you need to sit out on this one Maze. Let me deal with this fallen." Lucifer said as he proceeded to take off his suit jacket and placed it on the hanger by the door where he was. He stretched his muscles and let his true face push through. 

There he stood, a red faced devil. And just a few metres away from him stood the unbelievably beautiful woman with black shinny wings. She looked like a Victoria's secret angel,  with brown long hair that complimented her large green eye.

"Iryr, you're now a fallen? Now tell me why you would try to end my immortality?" Lucifer asked with his head tilted with genuine curiosity.

"Because, I fee that Hell needs a new leader. A Queen." She said and gracefully gestured to herself. Lucifer sucked his teeth at the response and shook his head, as if he was being sympathetic.

"Well, I can't have that happening niw can I?" With that said, he laughed himself into her. She fell into the wall behind her with a groan, but didn't stay down as she threw her legs out into Lucifer with thunderous kicks that would have killed any human.

Lucifer managed to block one and caught her by the leg before throwing her up in the air and letting her fall to the ground.  He got on top of her and straddled her chest before throwing punches at her face.

She struggled to move with no success. Lucifer kept beating her face in with angry fists.  She fell unconscious after a while and he stopped punching.  He got off her and looked towards Maze.

"Mazikeen, please lock her up in the fallen's dangeon. And make sure the door is properly closed when you leave Hell. Give her a welcoming gift as well." He said as he pulled his jacket on over a bloody shirt. Maze smirked and pulled the fallen angel by her foot and they disappeared into a portal to Hell.

"Now to go see Dan." He said as ge twisted the car keys to start the engine. He drove off to the other side of toqn where Dan lives.

°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
Please do Vote, Share and leave a comment.
Thanks for reading