Seven

Warning, sexual content ahead, I'm sure you all know this is a manxman story so you should know that the sexual content contains two sexy men being sexy with one another. You have been warned.
This is the first time I write anything sexual, so don't expect anything mind blowing.

Chapter 7

Days passed and Dan dared not to leave his apartment, he had called into work for a sick leave. Over the days that he was stuck inside, he had connected the dots concerning Lucifer's identity. He now suddenly understood how the scrawny man was able to throw men as big as football players over his head without breaking a sweat, how he never got scars even though Dan could swear he had seen blood and gashes on the man's face and arms. It explains the scars on his back, they must be where his wings were, Lucifer was an angel of God and so it means he must've had wings, maybe God ripped them off as another part of his punishment.

Dan had stayed indoors over thinking about the devil, he was mentally scrutinising all of the weird actions he had seen from Lucifer over the years of knowing him. Right now Dan was in the shower for the first time in 6 days, he scrubbed off for an hour. He only stopped because the water had become freezing and it forced him to get out of the shower.

He got dressed in black sweatpants and a grey T-shirt and put on house slippers since he was not going anywhere anytime soon. He sat down at his single couch and turned on the TV. He switched to Cartoon Network, as he was busy watching Regular Show, he couldn't help when his mind strayed to Lucifer. He was caught off guard by the fact that he wasn't as scared of Lucifer as he thought he would be, he had just been in shock- a long shock- but now he was curious and wanted to hear what the devil had to say. But he still felt uncomfortable with the idea of seeing the evil being.

He cursed himself as he grabbed his phone and texted Lucifer.

Dan: Hey can we talk?

It wasn't even a minute that passed when there was a knock at his door. He slowly got up and reluctantly walked towards the door. When he was by the door he opened it slowly and opened it wider when he was greeted by his guest.

"Shall we talk?", was Lucifer's greeting to Dan. Dan let the man in and locked the door after him. Lucifer sat on Dan's bed but got up when he saw Dan's disapproving stare, "Sorry, I just like sitting on your bed", he said after sitting on the couch.

Dan walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a chair before placing it a few feet away from the other man and taking a seat. They looked at each other for a moment before Dan looked away when a flash of the man's other red form invaded his mind.

"Dan, I'm sorry I scared you like that. It wasn't my intention, I just felt that you would react differently.", Lucifer said after releasing a tired sigh. Dan looked at the man carefully and noticed how flawed the man's face was today, he had dark circles around his eyes and his skin was pale.

Dan looked away towards his window for a moment. They were silent for a minute before he turned his gaze back to Lucifer and ran a hand through his messy hair- that Lucifer found cute on Dan.

"You didn't scare me Luce, I was just shocked that's all.", he said and looked Lucifer straight in the eyes. Lucifer took notice of Dan's use of a nickname but didn't dwell on it,so he did not to ruin the man's mood. He got up and rushed to Dan before engulfing the short man in a hug that he slowly returned, slapping Lucifer on the back in an awkward manner. Lucifer pulled away and took his seat on Dan's bed with a wide grin.

Dan looked at Lucifer with a questioning look, "why do you like sitting on there anyway?", he asked as he stood by the couch.