Fifteen

Chapter 15

A/N: warning this chapter includes sexual content. I placed markers 《♡》 at the beginning and end of the scene. 

Dan exited the steamy bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist. He threw the towel on a drying rack and started applying lotion on his body, before pulling on his lose sweatpants.

He went into the kitchen and poured himself a glass of OJ. And then went to the lounge and switched the tv onto his favorite show- Rizzoli and Isles.

But Dan wasn't really watching the show, his mind was filled with thoughts of Lucifer.  Dan felt frustrated that he had to wait another week before he could see the man. Dan understood why he had to be away but he felt it was unfair for him to suffer so much. Dan had never been so sexually frustrated before meeting Lucifer.

He couldn't recall ever feeling the need to have sex so intensely. He couldn't sleep some nights because of the dreams that wake him, the hot dreams that always featured a very naked and very submissive devil. He felt a tingle down south at the memory of the dreams.

"Ugh what is wrong with me? What did this devil do to me?" he threw his head against the headrest of the couch in frustration. Getting up, he took the dirty glass into the kitchen and rinsed it off.

He looked at the clock over the TV as he sat down- 11:21pm. Maybe I should try and go to sleep, it's late. With that thought, he got up and went to lie on his bed- begging for sleep to consume him. But that didn't happen as at 1am he was still wide awake, just laying on his side in a sleepless trance. The cellphone ringing had him gasping his way out of the trance he was in.

He pulled the device from the side table and looked at the screen, his heart leaped from his chest when he saw the name that lit up his cellphone. Why didn't I think to call him earlier? He thought as he swiped the green circle.

"Hello." He waited for a response with baited breath.

"Detective, any special reason why you weren't sleeping?" Dan rolled his eyes at Lucifer's usual charm. He sat up against the headpiece of his bed.

"Because an idiot woke me up with a call?" He retorted with a scoff. He heard Lucifer laughing on the other side of the call. His stomach clenching pleasurably at the sound of the other man laughing.

"Oh come on Dan, you and I both know you weren't sleeping when I called. It's all in the voice. " he teased and continued to laugh.

"Whatever, Lucifer. How is the recovery?" Dan asked in a more serious tone now. He started biting his nails out of habit as he spoke on the phone.

"Well, why don't you open the door and tell me how I'm doing?" Lucifer said in a teasing fashion.

Dan's head immediately snapped to look at the door, his eyes as wide as saucers. His breathing got shallow and his hands started to shake. He got up from his bed and very slowly walked towards the door. He peeped through the hole on the door and saw no one, his heart fell to his feet with disappointment. He leaned his forehead onto the door and let out a heavy and shaky sigh.

"Disappointed are we?" Dan turned around with lightning speed to see Lucifer sitting on his bed in a classy pose. "No welcome back sweetheart?" Lucifer taunted once more.