Sixteen

Chapter 16

A/N: warning this chapter includes sexual content. I placed markers 《♡》 at the beginning and end of the scene. 

"Hay wake up." Lucifer felt hands shaking his body. He opened his eyes and felt the happiest when he saw his love Dan waking him up. "Come eat I made breakfast." Dan said as he walked towards the kitchen counter.

"Danniel I am the devil, I don't really  need food. I don't get hungry. " He said as he sat up in bed and looked at Dan who was in a different pair of sweatpants with no shirt on.

"Just humor me, Lucifer." Dan said with a sigh. "There's an extra toothbrush under the sink in the bathroom." He pointed towards the bathroom.

Lucifer got up and went into the bathroom, he brushed his teeth and got into the shower cubicle. He washed his hair first then his body came next. He turned off the water and pulled a towel to wipe himself down but stopped when he felt this gut tightening painfully and letting out a growl. What's happening,  Maze said the pains would stop.

He quickly left the bathroom and pulled on a fresh pair of boxers that were on the bed. He pretended as if everything was okay because he knew that if Dan knew he was hurting again, he would tell him to leave so he could be safe. He went to the kitchen, laid a soft kiss on Dan's cheek before taking a seat.

Lucifer started eating the pancakes and bacon with OJ. He paused eating when he felt a foreign sensation in his stomach, but he continued eating when he saw Dan's questioning glance.

"Oh goodness, I feel so stuffed." Lucifer said after eating his breakfast. Dan's brows went up in confusion.

"I thought you said you don't need food. I assumed that meant food made no difference in your body." Dan stated as he got up to wash the used dishes. Lucifer also took notice of the non existent pain in his gut. Could it be that he was just hungry?

"Something is wrong, I need to go see Maze. I'll cone back later, you'll find me here when you return from work." Qith thats said he gave Dan a deep kiss, Dan pulled Lucifer into him by his hips and couldn't help pushing his hips into the devil.

"Okay, keep me posted." Dan said after letting go of Lucifer, Lucifer went to leave the apartment but Dan called to him,"Hey babe? Put on some clothes before you leave." Dan laughed at the blush that painted the devil's ears. Lucifer quickly ran to the bed and pulled on his neatly ironed suit before finally leaving the apartment.

Shit, I hope he's okay. I can't lose him now. Not when I can't live without him. Dan thought as he went to get ready for work

||

"Mazikeen!" Lucifer called out as he closed the door behind him. Linda cane out from a corner wearing just her sleeping gown.

"Oh my god Lucifer it's too early to be making such noises. She's coming. Coffee?" She said as she walked past him into her kitchen. Lucifer followed her and took a seat at the island table, Linda served him a large mug of white coffee.

"Why are you drinking that disgusting stuff?" Maze said as she came into the kitchen wearing only a bright pink gown. Lucifer's mouth fell open when Maze went and placed a light kiss on Linda's waiting lips.