7

I... I don't know what to do.

But again...

Maybe it's fine for Yesung. If I tell him that I'm working, then he would understand, right?

I sighed and picked up my phone to turn it off. I'm at work. I shouldn't be distracted.

"What's wrong?" He noticed me sighing then.

"Nothing. Just a friend of mine. I'll reply later." I let out a assuring smile as I continue doing his makeup.

The shoot is done and Heechul approached me before he goes.

"You seem really distracted. Are you really okay?"

I've been staring blankly the shoot, I think. Should I tell him?

"I feel guilty not replying to my friend."

That's my problem. I feel guilty of everything I do wrong and contemplate for a few days.

"Well. You should reply. If you feel guilty, just tell the truth on why you didn't reply." He beamed.

I felt happy with his comment. Although, he doesn't know who I'm talking to.

"I should go. See you soon." He waves goodbye to me and I did as well.

I went in the dressing room and saw a phone on the floor.

It's Heechul's phone. I should give this to him.

I ran downstairs and ran towards the gate but instead I bumped into someone. A guy at least.

"Ow!"

I fell on my side and groaned in pain.

"Miss! Are you okay? Do you need help?"