58

The car horn startled both of us so I went out the car to investigate.

I looked back and he's still in the car.

I feel bad.

I checked the gate and saw Leeteuk and Donghae at the front. Leeteuk approached me and talked.

"Hey Mira. If you're wondering on how we found your house, we got it from Shindong so..." He chuckled.

"Anyways, do you perhaps know where Yesung is? You stayed a bit late. Maybe you saw him leave the building."

I sighed and let them in first before fans appear.

"Why does this house look familiar?" I heard Donghae mumble.

I regret everything.

Suddenly, I saw Yesung at my porch, resting his head on the table.

"Hyung! We were so worried." Donghae slightly ran towards him and sat beside him.

Me and Leeteuk sat on a bench as they talk.

"How did you end up with Yesung?" He asked.

I explained everything up to where Donghae called. I didn't tell him about where Yesung cried...

That's what he wanted.

"Oh... But why is Yesung crying? Did something happened?"

"I... I don't really have the right. I think it would be better if you ask him instead." I said. He nodded.

"Hyung. I think we should go home now." Donghae said.

Yesung was just standing behind him and let the others talk.

When they were about to leave, Donghae stopped and turned around to talk to me.

"Mira. Thank you for everything. You're so understanding and kind to us. It's like as if we've known you for a long time." He chuckled.

"Well, it's the least that I can do."

He then held both of my hands and thanked me again...

And there, he left.

This night is so.... wait...