49

"Shindong-ah! Finally!"

Shindong oppa looked back and left me there hanging. He could at least invited me or something.

I slowly turned around and expected to see him, of course.

He and Shindong were talking about something and I'm cautiously walking towards them...

But when they stopped talking, Shindong oppa suddenly went near and led me to him.

"Hyung, by the way, she'll be one of the main managers for all of our concerts. Introduce yourself."

Wait. What?!

●Flashback●

"Can I ask you something, Mira?" I looked at oppa and he looked a bit confused.

"Yeah, sure."

"What course did you finish?" Now, I was confused.

Why would he suddenly ask my course? But i don't mind anyways so...

"Well, I finished film making and I studied a bit of photography. Then I took some lessons in music."

"Wow. You really are studious, aren't you?" We both laughed as we ride in the car.

●End Of Flashback●

"Nice to meet you. What's your name?" He asked.

I never knew that that question would cut my heart in half.

"M-My name is... Mira. Nice to meet you." I said shyly as I shook his hand.

"I'm Leeteuk. The leader of Super Junior."

My palms are sweating profusely..

And to think that he's just standing there.

••••••••••

Hi. Sorry for the constant notes from me but...

I just want to say that I might be ending this story soon.

Things have been hectic these days and I never got the time to continue the story itself.

So if you get confused in the next chapters, I'm giving you a warning now.

If you have questions, feel free to ask what is happening 😂😂😂