18

"I already did. And it's your turn now." I turned to him, confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I really owe you an apology. It's because of me." He said.

"No. It's my fault."

"Don't say that. It's my feelings and stuff that I have to handle. I didn't get things through with her." He explained.

Actually, I can tell he feels sorry.

At the time Jenna and him were together, I was kinda the 3rd wheel. I drove them to dates, I went with Jenna all the time.

And at that time as well, me and Eunhyuk were getting closer.

When Jenna is late, we usually talk to each other and stops when she comes.

In other people's eyes, were doing something wrong.

And that's what Jenna's eyes saw.

I was decorating my place with Eunhyuk because we're planning to surprise Jenna for her birthday.

Me and Eunhyuk were standing above  the sofa to decorate the wall but then my clumsy self literally took everything into the wrong turn.

I tripped and fell towards Eunhyuk, making him fall as well.

We fell on the sofa and if you could tell, this is all wrong. It looks like he's backhugging me while laying down.  And Jenna saw it.

I talked to her afterwards but she didn't see me, she saw Mina.

I don't know how that happened, but until now, she doesn't know the truth.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guys!

So this is like my first note in the story XD.

But I just want to explain something.

You might notice that I'm continuously publishing parts as if I'm like spamming LOL

It is because my school's about to start and I can't publish and do stuff in school at the same time.

Because it's the hectic month so...

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!