55

I opened my eyes and saw that I'm still here in the practice room.

What happened?

I looked at the clock. 2:28 am.

Oh god. Did I faint or something? What happened to me?

All I remember is when I was cleaning with Yesung and... What?

"Oh. You're awake? Are you alright?" I blinked a few more times until I saw him clearly.

"I... What happened?" I asked him as he gave me a bottle of water.

"You suddenly fainted. Since I dont know where you live, I told Leeteuk hyung that you'll just stay here with me." He explained.

"Thank you." I bowed.

My head hurts.

"Why don't you rest first? It looks like you have a fever." He suddenly placed his palm on my forehead, who caused me to flinch a little bit.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." He awkwardly laughed.

"I'm okay. I can drive home."

"But you can't even stand up properly. It's really okay for you to rest here. Don't worry. You won't be alone here." He smiled at me.

"It's really okay oppa..." Oh no.

I covered my mouth in shock and I saw him chuckle.

"I'm really sorry Yesung-ssi. I don't mean to..." I trailed off when I heard him speak.

"Actually... It's okay. I think it's better." He scratched his nape and smiled.

I didn't speak after that but...

He did.

"I'll just drive you home." He stood up and took my arm over his shoulders to help me.

He's so near.