28

1st of May.

"Happy Birthday Solji!"

My notifications are full of those messages as soon as I woke up.

Greetings from my family and my friends made me happy today but I'm feeling old.

I shouldn't think that.

Suddenly, my doorbell rang. I stood up from my bed, fixed myself and walked towards my door.

I opened it and saw Donghae by the doorway. I welcomed him in and we both sat down on the couch.

"It's been a long time since we celebrated your birthday so I have something for you."

He brought a gift and some food. That's what he always does.

"Thanks but you don't really have to bring a lot of food. I'll be celebrating alone. I can't finish all of this." I laughed.

"You won't be alone. I'm here." He smiled and I looked at him.

He suddenly stood up and grabbed some utensils from the kitchen and laid them on the table.

"You don't really have to do this." I shyly said.

"It's okay. But... wait... I don't have soup though." He scratched his nape.

I chuckled and grabbed a bowl to get some warm seaweed soup that I constantly make for myself.

"Oh! My favorite soup." We both laughed.

We spent the whole day together as if we were a couple.

In which we are not.

"I don't know why but I trust you too much that it hurts. And its not you." I said to myself.

I'm such a fool.