Part 2 ~ Adorably Clumsy

~ Michael's point of view ~

1 week later . .

We just arrived in front of Misses Miller's house. I'm glad to be here . . I really need to get this weight off my chest. I had a rough week and I need to get it off of me . . . I do talk to my mother occasionally about how I'm feeling but the thing is, I don't wanna put my weight on her . . she's got enough stuff going on in her life as it is . . the last thing I wanna do is make it harder for her . . . but she's sweet and she calls me very often.

Bill opens the door for me . . I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell . . I wait and wait but she doesn't answer . . Why doesn't she open the door? . . I've been standing here for a good minute now.

I would hate to look for someone else because I really like her. She understands me, I can really tell. Just as I'm about to get back in the car, the door opens . . . it's her, looking at me with a confused look on her face. . almost like she didn't expect me to be here today. .

"Mister Jackson, oh my . . didn't you get my message?"

"What message?"

"I sent you an email about 4 days ago that we have to cancel the next session. . I'm so terribly sorry that you missed that email. . and I also tried to call you multiple times but you never answered, I'm sorry Mister Jackson"

"Oh . . I didn't know that . . I'm so sorry, this is so embarrassing"

She gives me a smile.

"I have 30 minutes before I have to leave, I will just make time for you now!"

"Oh no . . you don't have to . . I didn't get your message, this is MY fault"

"But you're here now and I'm definitely not going to send you back home . . please come in! we can have a 30 minute session, if that's ok with you"

"Of course . . . no question"

She tells me to wait upstairs in her office. "I'll be right with you!"

I walk upstairs and sit down . . I remember this beautiful brown vase with the fake white roses. It's really beautiful . . I wonder how heavy this is. I pick it up and take a closer look at it. This thing is heavy . . next thing I know, I drop it.

The vase shatteres . .

broken glass and decorative stones scattered all over the place.

"Oh no . . "

To be continued . . .