Part 7 ~ A Sticky Situation

I can't believe he would put me in such an awkwrad position . . bribing me with money? that's really low. I'm thinking about his health here. . I don't want him to take pills, not until I have a doctor's approval . . that's irrational behavior and he must know that this is wrong . . . for him AND for me.

"Mister Jackson . . I will give you a number of a great doctor and he will"

"I don't wanna see a doctor about it . . Misses Miller, I know I need the help, ok? I need the help of medication to make me feel better, I don't need a doctor to tell me the exact opposite!"

"But Mister Jackson . . I'm thinking about your health . . medication is something serious and you can't kid around with it, ok? . . especially sleeping and anxiety pills . . anti-depressant . . the side effects are insane, just to warn you right now . . I want you to see a doctor first . . I need an approval"

Next thing I know, he's standing right before me. Giving me that look of his . . I'm not quite sure what's going on in his mind right now but to be honest, I don't wanna know. I'm feeling shaky and lightheaded . . and not because of his intoxicating scent . . but because of the awkward and very uncomfortable position he's putting me in.

"Mister Jackson. . I suggest you coming in tomorrow and we will have a talk about this whole medicaiton thing . . I would like to talk more in depth about it, if that's ok with you . . I would really like to know more, I wanna be sure that you really need the medication"

"I need them . . I know I do, Misses Miller . . I can't sleep at night. . . I stay awake for hours and I can't get my mind off things . . ."

"Things? such as what?"

Door opens . . it's the woman in blonde again. "Michael, Bill asks if you wanna-" He cuts her off. "Can't you see I'm in the middle of something here?!!"

"Oh . . I'm sorry!" . . *walks out and closes door*

He walks over to the fridge and bites into a half eaten chicken sandwich. He looks so exhasted . . I do get that he is very busy in his life and I'm sure that that's why he is dealing with anxiety but . . he can't put me in this position . . I can't just get him pills . . . anti depressant and sleeping pills is serious medication . . . I'm not going to treat him differently just because he's Michael Jackson.

"So . . is this your final answer? you're not going to get me the pills without me seeing a doctor first?" I nod and force a smile. "Yes, I'm very sorry" He puts the sandwich back in the fridge and drinks from his gatorade bottle. "I respect your answer, Misses Miller . . that's all I wanted to talk to you about"

"Ok. . ."

I nervously get up. I'm proud I pulled through without giving in. It was HARD.

I slowly walk to the door. "I'm sorry Mister Jackson. . . good night!"

He takes off his shirt and sits down on the sofa. . totally exhausted and finished. He doesn't feel well . . I can see that from a mile away . . . poor guy . . . I feel bad for him. "Mister Jackson? are you ok?" He doesn't answer . . . ugh man . . I can't just walk out and leave him alone here looking depressed and tired. . . I walk up to him and take a seat . . . .

"How are you feeling?. . ."

He looks at me. "I don't feel good . . I'm tired . . and I wanna go back to my hotel room and sleep but I know I can't . . I can't fall asleep . . . but yea . . you made it clear and I understand . . I'll just sit here and wait until I calm down . . . my heart is still beating all fast from the show . . . it's hard for me to calm down . . . . my mind is everywhere right now . . . I can still hear the fans screaming . . . I'm very exhausted. . all I want is to be able to sleep"

He closes his eyes and leans back on the couch.

I can't do this anymore . . I can't see him like this. I give him a very light push on his arm. He opens his eyes and looks at me. "I'll get you a sleeping pill for tonight . . but I want you to see a doctor tomorrow, ok? . . can you do me that favor, Mister Jackson? can you promise me that you will see a doctor?"

He nods. "I will . . . I will see a doctor"

To be continued . . .