Part 12 ~ Luana

Who is she? . . could she be Michael's girlfriend?

"I'm Megan Leigh Miller, Michael's psychologist . . and may I ask, who are you?"

She chuckles. "You don't look like a psychologist, you're young and hot"

". . . Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry . . I'm just saying, whenever I think of one I picture someone old and wrinkly . . and you're everything but old and wrinkly . . . ohhh and, I'm Luana Rodriguez . . Michael's maid"

"Ohh . . that's great . . it's nice to meet you, Luana"

"Nice to meet you too . . . where is Michael?"

"He's upstairs with my doctor, Mister Enslin, getting himself checked"

"Oh dear god, is something wrong with Michael? is he ok??"

"Umm . . yes . . he's fine . ."

"Ugh thank god . . I'm always so worried about that man . . he's in and out and you never know what's going on . . he's on the road so much, has so much on his mind and there is barely any time he has to himself . . I care about him . . a lot"

"I can hear that . . . so . . are you like . . are you and Michael . . a couple?"

She smiles. "Sometimes we are"

"Huh?"

"Hehe . . . well, you see Megan . . sometimes he's really sweet to me and he buys me jewelry . . see this necklace that I'm wearing? . . he bought it for me . . . I love it . . it's the most precious and sacred piece of jewelry I own"

"You almost sound like you're in love with Michael . ."

"I am . . but please don't tell him, I don't want him to fire me"

"Oh, I'm not gonna tell him . . that's none of my business . ."

"You know, Megan . . . he buys me awesome stuff . . makes me laugh . . whenever he's so sweet to me it feels like we're together . . I'm not an obsessed fan or anything, actually, I don't even know all his songs . . . it's Him that I find so fascinating. . Michael is a blessing to the world . . in so many ways . . . he's one of a kind and I like to treat him that way"

Suddenly I hear Michael calling my name from upstairs . . I quickly make my way back up to the office where Doctor Enslin and Michael are waiting. "I'm sorry, I took the time to walk around a little bit . . I really love your house Michael . . it's very nice"

"Thank you"

"Ok Misses Miller . . Mister Jackson and I made a decision . . he is not going to take any anti depressant but the way he explained his sleeping disorder to me, made it very clear that he needs sleeping pills . . I am going to prescribe him a stronger kind than the ones you gave him . . . he will be taking one and that is it. Mister Jackson, you will definitely fall asleep with these, without any doubt . . but you can't take more than one. . . if you have any trouble, such as bad side effects, cramps . . or anything else uncomfortable, I want you to call me . . or you can call Misses Miller and she will call me"

"Thank you doctor Enslin, I will!"

~ Michael's point of view ~

He hands me a couple of papers to sign. . then we walk him downstairs and say goodbye. He did a couple of tests . . checked my heartbeat and everything . . he says I'm in good shape, although, I should be taking vitamins. . my iron is way down which explains why I'm tired so often . . .

"Can I offer you a cup of tea before you leave, Misses Miller?"

We walk into the kitchen . . . ohh . . . I didn't know Luana was still here. She's wearing her apron, preparing to start baking. "Hi Michael . . can I please talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure . ."

She wipes her powdery hands on the apron and walks me out to the hallway.

"Michael, is something going on?"

"No . . why?"

"Well . . I met your psychologist . . are you alright?"

"Yea . . I'm fine . . can you fix Misses Miller and me a cup of tea?"

". . . of course . . but please wait a second. . "

She pulls me back and hugs me tightly. "I missed you, Michael"

To be continued . . .