Part 23 ~ So Into You

Michael apologizes for the interruption. I give him a quick kiss on his cheek before he walks to the door.

Whatever this person wants, it needs to be said and done quickly because I'm in heat . . . I need his touch . . for real . . I didn't come here for a cup of tea . . I came to be with him . . please hurry Michael.

He opens the door . . Sheryl looks at me and instantly drops the little box she's holding. Looks like she didn't expect anyone to be here with him . . I hope she's not gonna inform his bodyguards and cause a riot. . . but if she does, they have no right to send me out of here.

I am allowed near Michael at all times. . as his personal psychologist I should have that right. . . but this sure must look awkward. . . it's late at night and Michael is not wearing a shirt. . .

"I didn't know you had company over . . I'm sorry Michael"

"It's alright . . what is it Sheryl?"

"Umm . . Bill told me to bring you this box . . in here are extra diamonds for your glove. . he said a lot of them are missing . . and he told me that you told him that you wanna put some new ones on before the next rehearsal. . . so, here it is"

"I thank you for bringing them over, Sheryl . . but I don't get why? Gail offered to fix my glove, why should I have the box here in my hotel room? . . Gail is Bill's wife. . he's going home to her! . . why would he want you to give the box to me, if Gail's the one fixing it? . . I'm confused"

"Umm . . I don't know . . I don't know why he would say that, Michael"

"Well . . umm . . I don't know either . . please give the box back to Bill, he needs to take it home to Gail. . I wouldn't know what to do with it . . my glove isn't even here, Bill took my stuff with him"

"Oh, ok . . good night. . sorry for interrupting"

"It's ok . . good night"

Sheryl takes one last look at me and then walks away . . that was awkward . . that was really awkward . . what just happened here was so weird . . why would she bring Michael the diamonds for his glove? and why would she come here in the middle of the night?

Michael closes and locks the door. . then he slowly turns around and looks at me. My heart jumps. God, he's so handsome . . it's almost painful to look at him standing there in all his glory. He walks up to me and takes my hand.

"I'm sorry for the interruption, that was Sheryl, she belongs to my crew"

He gently places his hand on the small of my back, pulling me close to him . . I'm now back where I wanna be . . as close as even possible . . my heart is going wild.

I'm usually not the type of woman to get hot that easily but I'm gonna be honest right now; if he wants to get in me, I wouldn't mind at all. . . actually . . I would love that idea

We sit down on the bed . . I gently grab his face and kiss him. . . he's a little hesitant when it comes to using his tongue.

He does let me feel it but he's not using it like I would want him to . . he kisses very passionately but he needs to open his mouth a little more . . I need more of him . . . it's almost like he's still a little shy . .

I gently pull him down on the bed . . he looks around nervously. I lay down beside him and put my hand on his chest . . . he smells so good . . makes me wanna rub my mouth and nose all over his body to get every little scent that he exudes. . . . it's a soft, powdery, manly scent . . I wouldn't be able to describe it, even if I tried.

He's breathing heavily . . but we're not even doing anything.

"Are you ok?"

He nods. "Yes . . I'm good. . how are you?"

"I'm very good . . I love how you smell, Michael"

"How do I smell. . .?"

"Heavenly . . "

I start kissing his neck . . I wanna bite into it. . I really have to contain myself here. It's like, my body is moving on it's own . . I have no control over what I'm doing . . my body wants him closer . . warmer . . tighter . . I need him close. . just close . . . oh Michael, please come closer. . . I'm so into him.

I kiss my way down to his chest.

"Megan . . may I ask . . what's on your mind right now?"

I smile. . . "You"

I put my hand on his stomach and slowly move it down . .

Michael stops my hand from moving and turns on the lights.

To be continued . . .