Part 21 ~ Falling For Him?

~ Michael's point of view ~

I wake up with Megan fast asleep in my arms. Her scent makes me wanna kiss her neck. . but I don't wanna wake her. The sun is slowly coming up. . I didn't sleep much but that's ok. . I'm well rested and I feel good.

I'm sure it's because SHE is next to me. I carefully pull my arm away, hoping not to wake her up. . . it's still very early. . . I yawn and rub my eyes . . suddenly I feel her hand on my stomach.

"Good morning . . . *giggles* . . . your hair looks funny"

I run my fingers through my curls, trying to put them in place.

"Does it look bad?"

She chuckles. "No, you look cute . . . did you sleep well?"

"Yes . . I actually did . . what about you?"

"I slept great, thank you"

She sits up and puts her hair in a messy bun. I can't help but look at her breasts. . she's kind of not wearing a bra . . . why isn't she wearing a bra? I don't remember her taking it off . . . did I touch them? . . Oh gosh.

Just the thought of that makes me blush so hard . . she looks so lovely in that shirt . . I can see her nipples through it. But seriously now, I need to go to the bathroom before she notices the boner I'm hiding underneath the covers.

~ Megan's point of view ~

Michael keeps looking at my boobs. . . I'm not wearing a bra and think he likes it. Michael and I talked for about half an hour before we fell asleep . . . and to my surprise, Michael fell asleep first. . . I imagined him being up all night sleepless but that wasn't the case . . . thank god.

I grab my bra and put it in front of me on the bed. Then I turn around and take off my top. I would LOVE to see the expression on Michael's face right now. . . but I'm not gonna let him look . . not now . . for that, it's way to soon. I'm the type of girl to let a man wait. . . if he's really into me, he will make an effort.

Michael makes me smile . . I'm holding it back so hard. . I wanna laugh but that would be so mean. He has a boner and he thinks I don't know . . he's hiding it underneath the blankets waiting for the perfect moment to go to the bathroom . . . I like how shy he is. . . I have a thing for shy guys.

"I'm gonna take a shower"

He says nervously and quickly walks to the bathroom.

Mhmm . . he has a really cute butt.

Michael and I just ate breakfast . . We had hot chocolate, caramel macchiato and to eat we had croissants with chocolate, honey and strawberry jam and also different kinds of donuts. . . Michael sure is passionate about eating, too.

He's so slender and everything but that man can eat. . . . he had 3 chocolate croissants and 2 donuts. . . . and guess what. . . he's eating a chocolate bar now. . . like, how does all that fit in his stomach? If I ate all that I would blow up in a minute and gain 10 pounds.

"How is the chocolate bar?"

"Good. . you want some of it?"

"No thank you, I'm pretty full"

"I have rehearsals today . . . do you wanna come?"

I look at the clock and let out a sigh.

"No, I have to get home and prepare myself for my evaluation"

"But I'll be at the rehearsal all afternoon and all night. . do you think you could stop by later on? I mean, after you did all your preparing?. . . maybe? I would really like to have you there . . "