Chapter 1

SmackDown Village (Daungakure):

"I wonder who our Sensei's gonna be.", Hohimi said excitedly as they awaited their Sensei's arrival.

"I hope he's cool, and really strong. What about you Raijin?", Akio said trying to add him into the conversation.

"It doesn't matter.", Raijin stated blankly.

"You don't really talk much do you?", Hohimi asked.

"That's cool, I guess. As long as you don't get in my way, I'll make sure Team 6's top notch.", Akio acclaimed.

"Sure you will...", Hohimi said frowning.

Before Akio could respond, the classroom door opened revealing two Jōnin. The class fell silent for a second, trying to process the images of the Jōnin. A few gasping noises were heard around the room before class erupted into whispers.

One Jōnin was a tall (6'0) and slender female with short black curly hair with two bangs that framed her face and deep green eyes. She wore fishnet stockings that traveled from her ankles to her thighs and open toed boots that came up just below her knees. She wore a purple skirt and a purple crop top with fishnet-like material covering any of her beautiful brown skin that'd be otherwise exposed as the Daungakure headband is embedded in the chest of her crop top.

The other Jōnin was an even taller (6'2) and muscular looking male. He wore the standard purple flak jacket of Daugakure, a black mesh undershirt that stopped at his biceps where he wore his Daungakure headband and black pants, and boots that stopped at his shins. He has a caramel complexion, brown eyes, and spiky orange hair that shot up wildly.

"No way!", Akio whispered to his team.

"What is it, Akio?", Hohimi asked.

"You don't know who they are?", Akio said in a surprised tone.

"The Kunoichi standing to the right's name is Tatsuya Nohara. She's one of the former students of the Fourth DownKage. She's very strong and her Sensory Skills rival those of the Fourth DownKage himself. And the Shinobi standing next to her is none other than..."

"Satoru Nomu, one of the Legendary Saneiyū and former student of the Third DownKage. Ten years ago, he was considered for the DownKage Position after the passing of his Sensei, but turned it down for reasons undetermined. So the position was given to his teammate Arata Sukizo, our current DownKage and Satoru's number one rival.", Raijin stated solemnly.

"Wow...", Hohimi said with a mesmerizing look in her eyes.

"So now you speak...", Akio said frowning.

"Team 3!", Tatsuya yelled. "Ryuu Nokumo, Zaji Fūma, and Suki Yota. My name's Tatsuya Nohara, but you can call me Nohara Sensei. I hope you guys are ready."

"YEA!", they all swore as they followed her out the door.

"Yes! Hopefully we have Satoru as our Sensei.", Akio whispered to Hohimi.

"Fingers crossed!", she replied as she and Akio closed their eyes and crossed their fingers wishing for the best.

"Team 9!", Satoru called out.

"BOOYAH!!!!", they yelled as they jumped up cheering.

"Damn...", Akio curses hanging his head in shame.

"I guess not.", Hohimi said sulking.

"Maybe next time.", Raijin dryly stated.

"There isn't gonna be a next time you asshole!", Akio reprimanded him as Hohimi laughed.