Chapter 7

>Author's POV<

Hohimi looked around the camp calling out to her teammates. "RAIJIN! AKIO! SATORU SENSEI!" She had spawned in a clearing, not too far from the camp. She made her way back in search of her teammates and found no one. She searched the surrounding area, but to no avail. They were no where to be found.

"I wonder where they could be?", she said flipping her shoulder length auburn colored hair. Hohimi is a brown skinned girl with dark green eyes. She's wearing a white sleeveless shirt and black tights that cover the entirety of her legs. Her auburn hair is styled on a ponytail and two bangs that fall over her purple Daungakure headband.

Suddenly, the ground began to rumble beneath her, causing her to wobble and lose her balance. Before she knew it, a giant three headed snake appeared from the ground glaring at her.

"Ahhhhhh!", she screamed as the giant snake hissed at her, daring her to move. Hohimi, sat on the ground covering her head and closing her eyes. "Nooo! Please, don't eat me!"

The snake moved closer to Hohimi, slowly closing the distance. "Noooo! Stay away!", she screamed in fear as the snake continued to advance. "Please! Go away!"

The snake then opened its mouth and attacked Hohimi who sat on the ground screaming. Once the snake collided with her, the area then became covered with smoke as she let out an ear piercing scream.

"Hahahahahaha," a voice sounded emerging from the woods. "That's it? She can't even spot a Genjutsu when she sees one? Pathetic.", the big bulky Shinobi said walking over to Hohimi's collapsed body. She had fallen prey to Fujitora's Genjutsu. He approached her while picking up her body with one hand.

"It's a shame that I have to kill a little girl. If she can't see past Genjutsu, then she has no right to call herself a shinobi. Death is only right in order to teach her a lesson."

Fujitora took out his kunai, prepared to kill Hohimi until her body turned into a vines, capturing his wrist. Her body then began to completely dissolve into vines that engulfed his body and wrapped tightly around him.

"What the?", Fujitora said stuck and confused.

"Did you really think a weak Genjutsu like that would really work on me?", Hohimi said as a flower emerged from the ground and blossomed as she revealed herself.

"I noticed it right away. I dispelled the Genjutsu, and instead casted one upon you. You were too prideful to even recognize it. Don't underestimate me.", she said taking out a Kunai preparing to kill him.

"Hahaha. You got me there little one. But, I must apologize."

"Apologize?", she said completely confused. In an instant, the flower that was holding her turned into vines, that instead had her constricted as Fujitora appeared from a flower in front of her.

"How on in the hell?", Hohimi swore as the vines began to wrap around her neck and suffocate her.

"You see, we're in two entirely different leagues. Any master Genjutsu user, knows how to reverse a Genjutsu unto to its caster. It takes years to master such a feat."

"So you're a...G-Genjutsu user...too?", Hohimi asked trying her best to breathe as the vine continued to coil tightly around her neck.

"That's a Genjutsu MASTER to you little girl," he said taking out a kunai preparing to kill her. Hohimi bites down on her lip with extreme force until it starts to bleed. The vines then disappear and everything goes back to normal, seconds before Fujitora thrusted the kunai her way. Hohimi narrowly dodges the point blank attack by bending down. She instantly countered by punching Fujitora in the wrist, disarming him and grabs the kunai before it could hit the ground and slashes it at him. Fujitora jumped back to dodge the fatal blow. Hohimi took a stance, ready for a fight.