Saying Goodbye and Limo ride

I puff into Malefecent's castle just as she started screaming.

"I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!" Leficy yells, doing some weird arm movements.

"Our will?" Makeup woman ask clearly irritated. Lamp lover and Spotty dog lover agreed with her.

"Our will, our will." Leficy says before telling Mal that if she doesn't do it she'll be grounded for life. The two of them do a staring contest as I turn into cat form and climb on the arm of the couch. I stretch and yawn before laying down. Soon Mal loses the stare off and Makeup Woman calls for Evie.

"My little Evilette in training." Makeup woman says as Evie sits in front of her, "You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing, and-"

"Lots and lots of mirrors!" Evie and her mother said together, with Evie smiling probably as big as I can.

"No laughing, wrinkles." Her mom scolds. What's wrong a few wrinkles? Laugh lines are the best kind of wrinkles you could get.

"Well they're not taking my Carlos cause I'd miss him too much." My head shoots up before I fall off the couch, unfortunately, on my back.

"You would Mom?" I hear Spotty ask as I scramble to a standing position. You see I have a reputation of always landing on my feet and I'd like to keep it that way.

"Of course I would," Cruella says as I jump back onto the couch to find my Dad on the back of it.

"Was your trip to the floor pleasant, Darling?" He asked for me to roll my eyes.

"Ha ha ho hum. Does the Jabberwock like pretzels?" I reply for my dad to chuckle.

"Maybe Auradon won't be so bad." I hear Spotty say. I look over to see him drop his mother's leg.

"Carlos," She gasps, "they have dogs in Auradon." I shiver as Carlos looks at Leficy.

"No way! I'm not going!" He yells. Typical Spotty, but I can't blame him. I mean. . Dogs, yick!

"Jay's not going either!" Lamp lover says," I need him to stock the shelves of my store." He then turns to Jay and asks what he had stolen. Jay cleaned out his pockets but the only thing his dad was interested in was a lamp that, to his disappointment, had no genie.

"Evie's not going anywhere till we get rid of this unibrow." Makeup woman says. Making Ribbion gasp and touch her forehead.

"What is wrong with you all!?" Leficy yells, "People use to cower at the mention of our names!"

"Oh, how wrong you are Leficy Dear." I hear my dad say. Uh oh.

"What'd ya mean cat!?" She spats probably annoyed with the nickname. My dad gets off the couch and goes into human form.

"Well, you see," He chuckles, "I've  never had some person cower before me, if you don't count mice. You should remember well, you know that I'm not from here, because I am not bad, just extremely and undeniably mad."

"Whatever Cat! You know I was talking to the villains. Stay out of this!" Leficy yells. She then goes on to rant about how for 20 years she's searched to find a way off the Island and how the Auradon citizens have robbed the villains of their revenge. I was too busy yawning to listen.

"Revenge on Snow White and her seven little men." She says.

"Ow." Queenie humfs.

"Revenge on Aladdin and his Genie."

"I will!" Jafar shouts for Jay to hold him back.

"Revenge on ever sneaky Dalmatian that escaped your clutches."