I Crown Thee King Pupper!

Cass POV

"You can't stay in my purse the whole coronation Cass." Evie says as we watch Mal and Ben come in there fancy wagon pulled by horses.

"Ribbon, I'm sorta suffering a cat nip hangover. The least you could do is sympathize with me." I argue for her to roll her eyes.

"Well, still, you'll want to come out and get a good view of Fairy Godmother's wand. I hear it's really beautiful." She replies, talking in code.

"To be honest E, it's just a shiney stick." I say before ducking back into her purse and resting my eyes. Ugh, I'm never going to that catnip field again.

"You okay in there Cat?" I hear Dude ask. I take out an eye and hold it out of the bag to glare at the mutt.

"I take that as a no." He mumbles for me to put my eye back in my head and trying to relax.

"It's okay Dude, she'll be okay." I hear Carlos say before a light shines in my face.

"Ugh, Ribbon, close the bag." I grumbled before feeling her pick me up. I open my eyes to see we're on the balcony.

"Sorry C, but Jay has something that should help your headache." She says setting me on the ground. I change into human for but feel awful.

"Tell me it's not like that cold medicine I had to take a few days ago." I beg for her to chuckle.

"Relax Cat. It's basically human meds. Swallow these and you should be fine." Jay says handing me some pills and a bottle of water. I take them before the choir starts singing. We look to see Bennyboo entering through the big doors. He walks in and everyone takes their places at the front. The Fairy Mother crowns Pupper and gets out her wand. I see Mal hesitate to lunge for it. Now why is that?

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" She asks Ben. C'mon Mal, grab it.

"I do solemnly swear." Ben says as the Mother Fairy goes to do that tap tap thing with her wand. However before she could, Jane girl grabs it and boo hoos about her looks, which aren't in need of fixing, but after a swish of sparkle works Mal gets the magic stick.

"Mal, give me the wand." I hear Ben say as Jay pulls me along to go down to Mal.

"Stand back." Pixie warns.

"It's okay." Pupper pauses stepping towards her as we make it down to the front.

"Ben, I said stand back!" M screams.

"I told you so!" Audrey claims for me to hiss at her.

"Let's go!" Carlos rushes.

"Revenge time." Jay adds.

"You really want to do this?" Pupper asks as I get my potato out of Evie's purse and hold it to my head. Man, this stupid headache!

"We have no choice, Ben! Our parents-"

"Your parents made their choice." Ben cuts off Mal, "Now you make yours." Pixie pause.

"I think I want to be good."

"You are good."

"How do you know that?"

"Because," He pauses, "Because I'm listening to my heart."

"I want to listen to my heart, too," Mal says before turning to us, "and my heart is telling me that we are not our parents." She looks at Jay.

"I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy." She then turns to Carlos.