Did I Mention that Bennyboo loves Pixie?

The next day there was a tournity game and the whole school was supposed to go to it. I had just been dismissed from RG 101 and was heading to find the VKs. I would've went to find Jemma and Smiley, but they were probably getting ready to cheer. They announced 20 minutes ago that the tournity team and the cheerleaders need to be dismissed, and that included Jemma and Allen. As I was passing the lockers I saw Pixie and Jay talking.

". . . .I needed that." Jay says before he goes to flirt with some girls over the railing. Pixie looks at Pupper and Prissy, talking.

"Are you sure you should do this? I'm kinda liking it here, not as crazy as I'd like, but it is kinda nice." I say, leaning on the lockers.

"Not again," Pixie mumbles before turning to me, "C, we have to get the wand, remember long live e-"

"Wonderland born." I interrupt, reminding her that, technically I'm not evil.

"Oh, right. Well, I guess it's optional for you but you know better than to cross us."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, but honestly, your mother said she'd rule over good and evil.  Not good, evil, and mad."

"Well, just help us with this and then I'll buy you some new toys or something that youh can play with back in crazy town."

"Alright. I'm gonna head to the field and grab us some seats. Oh and looks like Pupper is now available." I point to him for Mal to look as Prissy walks away.

"Good luck Mrs. Pupper." I tease before poofing away so Pixie didn't have time to glare at me.

"I pop in the bleachers and hear Lonnie calling me. I look up to see her about 3 rows higher, so I teleport to her.

"Hey Lon," I say, "Is Janey gonna be watching the game too?"

"She's the mascot, so she'll be down on the feild." Lonnie says pointing to a tin man and giant mule.

"The mascot's a tin man and giant mule?" I ask. Seems like a lame mascot if you ask me.

"No." Lonnie chuckled, "it's a Knight in shining armor and the noble stead."

"You sure? That thing looks like a mule that got in the Twiddle Twins sock shop and drank some tainted milk." I say for her to giggle and nod.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Haven't you ever seen a horse costume before?"

"Honestly Lonner, the only costume I've ever seen was a pink flapper costume."

"Pink flapper? You mean a flamingo?"

"That's what you call them?" I ask for her to nod.

"Cass! Lonnie!" I hear someone yell. I look to see Evie and Mal pushing through the crowd to us. Once they get to us the announcer says that the games starting.

After the Game

Me and Pixie covered our ears. The crowd was going absolutely WILD after Jay shot the winning goal. Everyone was screaming their heads off, and hurting my ears. I saw Peppy and Jem girl congratulating Jay and Carlos. That's cute, the guys now have their own fangirls.

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" Hey what's Pupper doing?

"Give me an M!" He yelled doing a ballerina pose with his arms.

"M!" the crowd copied. He probably had a tick or something.

"Give me an A!"

"A!" Wait a minute.

"Give me a L!"

"L!" Oh, I get it.

"What's that spell!?"