A Little Too Much Catnip and An Awesome Concert

"I'm so excited that you'll get to meet my Dad. You'll love him, he's a real sweetheart." Smiley says helping me over a rock. We were walking around the woods before the parents day festival started.

"Judging from how nice you and your older brother are, I'll believe it." I pause, as we start down the trail.

"I wish you're Dad could've come. I'd love to meet him. He sounds really cool from the way you talk about him."

"Eh, yeah, he is a cool Dad sometimes, but most of the time he's overprotective of me."

"Aw but that's what makes it cuter! A Daddy Cat with his kitten-"

"I'm not a kitten, Smiley." I interrupt, irritated that everyone still thinks I am.

"Well, you know what I mean, father and daughter cats. It would just be an adorable picture."

"And one that would go down in my kitten book as another embarrassing picture of my life."

"C'mon Kitty, it can't be that bad."

"Yeah right," I huff, "my Dad has captured moments from almost every event ever. What's worse is that he still treats me like I'm a -" I stop as I smell a very strong scent of catnip.

"What?" Peppy asks, confused at my stopping. I dig in my purse and grab my tin of catnip. I sniff it but the smell's not coming from it.

"Do you smell that?" I ask Smiley as I place my tin back in my bag. She sniffs the air but doesn't smell it.

"No, what does it smell like?"

"Smells like catnip, but where's it coming from?"

"Probably from the opening, c'mon, I'll show you." She replies before leading to a huge feild. Whoa. . .

Evie's POV

"Be our guest.
Be our guest.

Put our service to the test.
Tie your napkin 'round your neck, Cherie,
And we'll provide the rest."

"Soup du jour,
Hot hors d'oeuvres,
Why, we only live to serve.
Try the grey stuff.
It's delicious!
Don't believe me?
Ask the dishes.

They can sing, sing sing.
They can dance dance dance.
After all, Miss, this is France,
And the dinner here is never ever second best."

"Go on, unfold your menu,
Take a glance and then you'll
Be our guest,
Oui, our guest,
Be our guest.
C'mon, yeah be our guest, guest guest." We hear Ben and his little music group sing as we step out on the balcony. I take a breath and prepare to go down with the others.

"You sure we should go to this?" I hear Carlos asks Mal.

"Gonna have to face them eventually." She says as we head back inside and down the stairs.

"We tell jokes.
I do tricks,
With my fellow candlesticks
And it's all in perfect taste
That you can bet." We hear as we make it outside and into the clearing. We head by the snack table and Mal grabs a strawberry as me and her go to watch the rest of the performance in front of the chocolate fountain.

"Come on and lift your glass.
You've won your own free pass,
To be our guest.
If you're stressed,
It's fine dining we suggest.
Be our guest.
Be our guest.
Be our guest.
Be our guest.
Be our guest." The group finishes and the crowd cheers. I take Dude from Carlos so him and Jay can indulge in the chocolate fountain before me and Mal hear our other furry friend.

"Ribbon! Pixie! Ribbon! Pixie! Ribbon! Evie! Mal! Pixie! Robin hood! Tarzan! Michael Jackson!" I turn to see Cass run up and change into human form. Omg, she looks high!