First Meetings and Dorm room

Well, I was right when I said Muscles and Spotty were gonna fall out of the limo. The music stops as I jump out and onto Jay, who stands up with me clinging to his back.

"You get everything! Why do you want whatever this is?" Spotty yells from the ground.

"Because you want it!" Muscles yells as Mal and Ribbon walk around us.

"No!"

"Give it to me!"

"Ow!"

"Muscles! Leave Spotty alone!" I yell hitting Jays' shoulder but doing no good.

"Guys, guys, we have an audience." Mal says for us to look at people staring at us. Jay quickly helps Carlos up and smiles at a lady, a boy in a blue blazer, and a prissy princess.

"Just cleaning up" Jay says, dusting the dirt off him.

"Leave it like you found it," the lady sing songs, "and by that I mean just leave it." She finishes, dropping the sing song voice. Jays throws everything he stole back into the car befor strutting over to Miss Prissy with me still on his back. I lay my head in his hair. I'm not shy or anything, just didn't want to deal with the sane people around here at the moment.

"Hello Foxy, the name's Jay," Muscles says. I peek over his shoulder to see Prissy laugh nervously before the lady puts her head in between the two making Jay step back to where the others were.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress."

"The Fairy Godmother? As in Bibbid- bobbidy-boo?" Mal asks.

"Bibbidi-bobbidy you know it!" The Fairy Mother exclaims proudly.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared out of nowhere with that sparkly wand, and warm smile and, that sparkly wand." Mal says. Way to make it obvious that we're gonna steal it Pixie.

"That was a long time ago, and as I always say, 'don't worry about the past or you'll miss the future'." FG says with hand motions. Jay taps my foot meaning he wants me off him so I jump off his back and go stand by Evie just as the boy stepped forward.

"It's so so good to meet you." He says, "I'm Ben-"

"Prince Benjamin," Prissy interrupts. Um rude much? "Soon to be king."

"You had me at pince," Evie says strutting up to Ben boy, "My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess."

"The evil queen has no royal status here," priss sassed, not very ladylike is she? "So neither do you."

"And who's you to say?" I snap, "She's pretty much the step sister of snow white, so Evie should have at least some royal status here."

"She's got a point," Ben boy mumbles, thinkingly before turning to Mother Fairy, "I'll need to check into that." He then turned back to us, giving Evie and I apologetic looks, and introduced us to Prissy, whose name is actually Audrey.

"Princess Audrey,"  man, this girl's rude, "Ben's girlfriend, right Bennyboo?" I cackle at the nickname for Priss to glare at me.

"Bennyboo? Hahaha, that's going on my list!" I laugh. I mean, bennyboo? Really? What a nickname!

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you around, and I'll see you all tomorrow." Fairy mom says, "And remember, the doors of wisdom are never shut, but the library hours are from 8 to eleven and as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." She then left with the band.

"It's so so good to finally m-meet all of you." Bennyboo says going up to Jay to shake his hand only to get punched in the arm.

"This is a momentous occasion. One that I will hope go down in history. Chocolate?" He says to Carlos who had the stuff practically everywhere.