Parents and Pictures

"Children, excuse me," FG was saying to me and the VK's. It was second hour but I had come in here early since I had nothing better to do. "As you know this Sunday is Family day here at Auradon Prep and because your parents can't be here due to. . . Distance, we've arranged for a speacial date." She goes to a tv set that someone had put in here and turns it on. We see Leficy's face appear on the screen.

"I don't see anything, nor do hear." Leficy says as FG motions for us to come up. We obey as Maleficent tries to get the TV working on their end. I bite my lip to keep from laughing, our parents were horrible with electronics, but soon they got it working.

"Evie! It's mummy! Looking beautiful. You know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree." EQ exclaimed peering over Leficy's head.

"Don't you mean the weeds?" Leficy asks for me to bite back a laugh.

"Ew! Who's the old bat!?" Cruella shrieked rudely. Uh oh.

"This is Fairy Godmother." Mal states.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent smirks. I bite back a smile, remembering the talk I had with Smiley about what kids in Auradon used fruit emojis for. Man, bad kitty, bad!

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!" Ms. FG scoffed.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella till one a.m.? I mean really? What? The hamsters have to be back on their little wheel or something?" Maleficent laughs, knowing she had gotten under FG's skin.

"They were mice they were not. . ." FG's voice trails look off as Mal gets her calmed down and out of the way so they could see their parents.

"Hi Mom."

"Mal! I m-m-miss you." Maleficent stutters trying to show affection to her daughter.

"You children are never far from our thoughts." Jafar says.

"Now, how long must mommy wait to see you?" Maleficent asks in her most sweet voice.

"Um, there's a big coronation coming up. I think probably some time after that." Mal replied.

"When?"

"Friday. Ten a.m."

"Are you sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my hands on that magic w- you! You little nugget that I love so much." Maleficent says for Mal to totally fake smile.

"Yes, I completely understand Mother." Mal says before Cruella noticed Dude, who she wants to make into a set of ear muffs. Fortunately Carlos is quick to defend the mutt. The for villains then start fighting for us to quickly turn off the chat.

"I'm so sorry." Fary Mother apologized.

"Thanks for the speacial treat." Jay said giving their gratitude before the four walked off.

"It's not your fault. Villians just tend to fight." I explain once the others are out of earshot. FG smiles.

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to call your father next hour, seeing as he was in Wonderland during this chat, but after seeing how it went with the others-"

"I'd love to talk to my Dad." I say for her to smile and nod. We head to her office and she sets everything up. My Dad appears on the screen in cat form.

"Cassandra Darling!" He exclaimed for me to smile before FG says that she'll give us some privacy.

"Hi Dad." I smile.

"Ah, how is everything in Auradon? See anything crazy going on?" Oh boy he's rhyming again.

"Everything's fine Dad. Not as crazy as I'd like, but still fun. Muscles has gotten on the tournity team along with Spotty, and Ribbon's actually doing really good in school, and I actually think Pixie's starting to like it here." I say.