Let's Blow This Popscile Stand

Ben's POV

Okay today has definatly taken a turn for the worst. Queen Leah had just confused Mal with her mother and then Chad jumped in the mix. Now the VK's are running away as I turn to my parents.

"This isn't their fault." I defend for Dad to sigh.

"No son, it's-"

"Pupper!" I hear Cass scream. I turn around to see her running up to me and changing into human form. Good greif she looks high on something.

"Hey Cass, you okay?"

"Well, to be honest, before I seen you, I couldn't remember if I had taken my catnip today. So I took some. Well, then I remembered that I had taken some. Actually, I took a lot. So anyway- Oh hey!" She smiles at my parents before stepping around me.

"You must be Pupper's Dad, King Dogman right?" She sticks out her hand for Dad to shake.

"Um, I perfer Adam." Dad says for Cass to blink twice. 

"So Dogman, tell me, you and Pupper, you two play fetch on the weekends? Cause if ya don't, you need to. I hear from Dude it's a great way to destress." She then turns to Mom, "And you must be. . ." She pauses, "Don't tell me. I know this. Ummmmm, Libraian right? Bella?"

"Belle." Mom corrects.

"Well I was close enough." Cass pauses as she wraps an arm around Mom's shoulders, "Anyways, I see you're a big fan of dogs, and that's great, but you gotta admit they're a bit of a hassle to deal with. I mean they're always chewing on your shoes, or digging holes in the yard, or chasing a squirrle when you're trying to talk to them, and let's not mention that they are totally dependent on you for basically everything, but have you ever thought of getting a cat?"

"Seriously?" Dad asks as I chuckle.

"I mean a cat is the absolute perfect pet. They can clean themselves. They can catch their own food, and if it wasn't for cats in tribal times, the entire human population would cease to exsit, cause it was the cats that taught them to hunt. I am telling you now, a cat will do you some good." Cass finishes for Mom to giggle.

"Well, Cassandra, I actually do have a cat. His name is Harmony."

"Really!?" Cass smiles, "Well, I'll have to come and meet him sometime."

"Well, I'm sure he would love having you, and I'm sure Chef Bouche can whip up some tuna or salmon for you two." Mom chuckles.

"Ooh, I like this one." Cass smiles at me while tapping Mom's shoulder for us to laugh before Queen Leah and Fairy Godmother comes up to us. Oh no.

"Oh tell me this isn't another villian's kid that you've brought over."

"Actually-" I start.

"Oh hey!" Cass smiles, unwrapping her arm from Mom and extending her hand to Queen Leah, "Pleased to meet ya! The names Cassandra Cat, Queen of the Cardboard Castle of Catlantis."

"Uh, pleasure." Queen Leah says shaking Cass's hand. Only when Cass went to pull away from the handshake, her hand fell off!

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Cass and everyone except FG screams.

"Cassandra." Fairy Godmother says, amusement in her voice. Cass starts laughing.

"Just kidding! Just kidding. That happens all the time." The cat smiles before picking up her hand and reattaching it, "You sane people are too easy for pranks. I mean it's as if you," She chuckles before her head falls into her hands, "lose your heads at the simplest things."