Plan A . . . Fail!

I was woken up by getting cold water dumped on me

"Ahhh! Pixie that's cold!" I scream jumping out of bed, completely soaked.

"Well, it was the only way to wake you up. Now go change into some dry clothes and come to the guys dorm." Pixie says before Evie and her leave. I change into some flannel pajamas because I just didn't want to worry about it later and slipped on a pair of flip flops. I then went to the guy's dorm, where Spotty was playing a video game and Mal was beside Muscles.

". . .pick it up when we take over the world?" Pixie was saying.

"You sound just like your mom." Ribbon smiles making Mal gasp happily.

"Thank you."

"You do it your way, I'll do it mine." Jay says for Mal to roll her eyes. She then sees me just as Spotty yells for Jay to check out the game.

"Seriously C?" She asks, completely annoyed at my outfit.

"Aw cute pj's," Evie coos, "where'd you get them?"

"Wonderland store, they were on sale at the White Rabbit's Tick Tock Clock Shop." I say going over and sitting on Jays bed, looking to see what was good.

"Wait, he was selling pj's in a clock shop?" Muscles asks as he takes the controls from Spotty.

"Yep, all the pajamas are sold there, along with blankets, pillows, curtains, and all your basic fabric needs." I say, taking another snort of catnip.

"So what about the clocks?" Spotty asks

"What clocks?" I ask. We're talking about where I got my pj's.

"The clocks at the clock shop." He says as I pick up a watch and examine it.

"Ooh, there are no clocks it at the clock shop." I drop the watch and lay down, "their all in the forest of can openers just past the caves of bottle caps."

"Caves of bottle caps?" Evie questions.

"Guys focus!" Mal yells, making everyone but Jay look at her. "Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?"

"Fairy Godmother blah blah blah, Magic wand blah blah blah," Muscles says still playing.

"Break the barrier, yadda yadda, World domination and all that yahoo." I add playing with a rubber piece of . . . pizza? Pie? I don't really know what this thing was.

 pizza? Pie? I don't really know what this thing was

     I think it's a pizza but idk for sure.

I hear giggles before Pixie screams, "This is our one chance, to prove ourselves to our parents." Jay stops playing and they all go silent, "To prove we are evil, and vicious, and ruthless. Yeah?" The others mumble a yeah before Pixie tells Ribbon to 'Mirror her' whatever that meant. I was still trying to figure out what this rubber thing was. I heard them talking and finally they found the wand.