Chapter three run!

Maxs p.o.v
Blood keeps dripping down my cheek, the pain that came with it made this situation even worst. Blood was going everywhere, I try covering it with my hand but my hand turned really red and bloody. Im also wearing a white shirt.

I didn't have a bandage or anything to cover my scar, I could use my shirt or pants but that would be disgusting. The thought of having blood all over me while wearing it sound gross.

Maybe I'll just use my jacket to cover up the blood while I sleep but the problem was that now my jacket would be full of dried smelly blood by the morning. But In the morning I should go to a river and clean it there.

For now, I'll just deal with it and sleep.

It was barely the afternoon, but sleeping fixs everything.

I lie on a tree.

~~~

The sun was rising and the birds were chirping.

It's morning already and I'm a mess.

I woke up and pulled my jacket to the side, I was right about the dried blood, It's like I just murdered someone.

I Rub my my face, remembering what happened yesterday,

I couldn't see it but I could feel the scar, It was dried up and felt crispy. I went to look for a river and once I find it I look into it. I see my scar and I Immediately I hate it, It was a long line, but I Shouldn't be that surprise, It wouldn't be the first time I've gotten a scar.

I jump off my tree.

I went to find a find a river, but I found a pond instead. I threw my jacket in and scrubbed it. If only I had soap. 

It didn't smell bad but the stain was still there. I am pissed. I leave my jacket at the side of the pond because I don't want to deal with it right now, and I know it wasn't my fault that this happened.

I splash some water on my face. I sit the looking at the water.

A few minutes passed by and I still can't take my mind off of the guy who threw the glass bottle at me. It was his fault I ruined my jacket. I have to be mature about this and deal with it-Then again, who cares? It's time for some revenge!

I barged back to find him.

As I got near I took a glass bottle from any trash just to prepare myself, it wasn't the same kind of glass but this will do for now.

While sneaking up to the place, I hear something(someone). I recognize the sound and I immediately try running away. A guard out of nowhere spots me at the same stop, starts attacking and grabbing me by my arm. I try to fight back but he wasn't the only guard there holding me down. The other hard was also grabing me by my arm.

''I got him!!'' The guard said. There's just three guards, I recognize one of them. Carter. The main guard. The kings favorite.

I try to kick and punch them, but I wasn't able to. I can against 2, but theres 3, and Carters sword is facing me. They all have their strong metal armor, its a lot stronger than silver. The guard with the mustache holds me tight and hard by my neck with his sword and the other 2 tie me up.

''Oh, hey long time no see." He sees my scar and rubs his filthy hands all over it."I like what you did to your face! Life's going so great for you, isn't it?'' He laughs, he walks infront of me, still pointing his sword at me.

''Better than what you have to do!!'' I said. "Killing and harming others, you call yourself a good guard."

''Shut up, who said I have to be a good guard?!'' The other two guards push me forwards while Carter punches me in the guts and shouts at me.

"Let me go!! You guys can't keep me forever, you guys tried and failed before!'' I shout.

''Well this time, you won't get out! And we made sure of it. Come on guys."

"Whatever you say, Carter, this gets you payed more." I said back. The guards drag me throughout the village.

They drag me halfway of the village. Anyone passing by sees me give me dirty looks.

We stopped in front of a store.

"I'll be back, the king asked for something."

"Who?" I start

"The-"

"Cares?!" I interrupted, he seem was mad but, then he laughs.

"I'll be back, stay here. Oh wait, you don't have a choice do ya?" He walks away laughing.

Some people passing by would stare and laugh at me. This is what I have to deal with every single day.

While waiting, I thought of a plan. It was simple, but I've done this before.

''What are your names again?'' I asked just to get started. I personally don't care but It's one way to get started.

''I'm Hudson, why do you care?'' said Hudson, he took his helmet off for some reason. He has hazelnut hair, eyes, and you could see his straight mustache, A mustache makes most guys look attractive, but this guys just looks like a kid who colored a mustache with a marker. It's not attractive at all.

"Man, the king will be proud of us for catching him again! Even if he does escape a lot, he won't this time. Especially since we had a new way to keep someone trapped without leaving!" He squeals. "The king would honor us and soon we finally be main guards!" He said as he fantasizes himself being the head guard. What a Man. "Right Parker?"

"We'll be the best, like always!" Said Parker. Was this guy born at a park or what?

''Whatever, it's not like the king actually likes you, He just uses you, like always. '' I said.

''We're guards, we're meant to serve, we weren't made to be liked.'' said Hudson.

''Being liked won't make us strong. Being just liked is weak.'' Said Parker. Does that even make sense?

"Explains why you're like 30 and still single." I said. Parker turns red.

"Watch your mouth! You have no idea who you're talking to!" Parker shouts.

"Even if you're useful, what if one of you guy end up better?" I mentioned. "Will you guys still be friends?"

"Yes, But It's pretty obvious that I'm the best from the both of us." He points to himself.

"No you are not! I am better!!" Said Hudson as he shows of this strength by stretching. These are our guards. Really? From all the people, they just had to be one of them.

"Prove it!" They both start arguing and bragging about each other. While they were distracted, I pulled one of the guards arm to the side and start biting him.

"WHAT THE-" I bit his arm as hard as I could until he started bleeding. He pulled his hand away, he cried and I punch him on his face and run away.

"What the hell is wrong with you!??!" The other guard turns around. "You're bite is as hard as wolfs sharp teeth.

I slipped through and quickly run away.

"Hey guys, how-what the fuck happened here!?" said the main guard. He's pissed.

I can't help but laugh. Of course he starts chasing me, and he's gotten faster but not fast enough to catch up to me.

We run all over town. I was so fast. So fast, and things don't look so clear to me when I run fast since I'm kinda blind.

Without seeing well, I end up bumping into someone.

I can't really see who it is.