Chapter 12 Clean

Max's POV

I woke up to the bright light of the sun  from the window.

Ugh.

I am too cozy to get up. I don't always have a chance to sleep like this.

I stretch my arms body and damn-it feels good. I just lie on my bed enjoying the warm blankets around my body.

I look to my right and there i see a small cabinet with a clock on top it.

The clock was blue like Ocean with blue waves on the side. An Ocean Clock for Ocean. Clever.

I look at the clock and it was already twelve. I need to get up, but my body keeps holding me back; I need the bathroom, I have no choice.

I get up and see there's an extra door in Oceans room. Oh, lucky her, having her own bathroom. I go in there and it's very blue too. 'Wow, Ocean must really love blue.'

I see the mirror and I notice a bandage covering my scar. I did woke up I felt it on my cheek but I wasn't sure what it really was until now.

I took it off and the look bad it looked like if it was bleeding.

I see that the bandage has blood too. Did it got scraped off while I was asleep? I don't know anymore i just need to pee.

While using the bathroom, I see the bathtub there and I though, 'It's been a long time since I showered' and Jenna does keeps making jokes about me smelling bad.

I hope Ocean doesn't mind if I use her bathtub. Or maybe I'll just use the down stairs bathroom. I don't want my hair ruin the bathtub.

I went down stairs and Brittney is there.

"Oh hi Max," She seems to be having a good morning-I mean-afternoon. She's cooking.

"Is Jenna still sleeping?" I asked.

"No, but Ocean is. Jenna is waking her up."

"Oh ok," I said. "by the way, where is the other bathroom? you know the one down here?" I said. She looked confuse.

"Oceans room has a bathroom. you could of gone there."

"Yeah but I want to take a shower."

"But Oceans room has a bathtub and you could of showered there." She said while checking oh her pot and starts cutting carrots.

"Yeah but its Oceans room. I can't just shower in her bathroom."

"Yet you peed in there." She faces me holding her knife up.

"That's different!" I said. Brittney had a knife and I didn't want to get her on bad side.

She looked at me, then sighs.

"I'm playing with you Max." She laughs. "the other bathroom is over there."

"Thank you." That was close. She almost killed me and this is why Jenna likes her apparently. She's crazy!!

"But make sure you take out your hair." She said.

Heh.

Jenna

"Morning Ocean, or should I say good afternoon!" I said shaking her.

"Five more minutes, ma!" she shouts.

"Get up!!" I pull her out of bed by her leg and squeeze her.

"What about Max?!'' She said.

"I'll get him." Yeah, I'll get him good. After Ocean got up I went to Max's room.

"Wake u-!!" I pull the blankets off and Max wasn't there.

Max was not in bed. looked in the bathroom he's not there either. I walk up to the bathroom. Maybe he's already down stairs.

I go down stairs and see Brittney with Ocean.

"Brittney?"

"yes?" She said, she's cooking.

"Where's Max?" I said.

"Taking a shower." A shower?

"Down here?"

"I know I told him Ocean wouldn't mind if he showered in her bathroom but he felt embarrassed about it." Embarrass?

"I'll just check on him.''

We're both quiet.

"Why? Just give the guy privacy. He's the only man here."

"I just want to take his clothes and wash them."

"Good luck with that!" She said.

"Whatever." shes right. wish me luck. this guy probably hasn't taken a shower in months. I feel bad for his clothes who had to stay with him.

I go into the bathroom downstairs, (which is the basement) barefooted. Brittney tells me not to do that, a splinter from the stairs could stab my foot. I've dealt with worst pain:

Losing my baby.

But sure, a splinter will be worst.

I'm over it tho, but some nights just bring back the pain...

Sigh

I take his clothes. I don't think he notice that I am in here, but it's good. He he.

After I take his clothes I quickly went to the room (the attic; it's where we have the washing machine and clean/dry our clothes) to clean his clothes. I Put his clothes in the washing machine, put the temperature to 'hot'. I added the soap as well. Now I have to wait 10 minutes...