Chapter six almost gone

Leonas p.o.v

I wake up warm and cozy, but confused, when I look up I see a ceiling.

I turn over to the side and see a wooden wall. I look to the other side and also see another wooden wall. I realize I am in a room. I sit up to get a better view. The room looks like an average size room. It had wooden walls and a wooden floor. They are a light shade of brown. You could see spider webs in every corner. The wooded walls seem to have marks and splinters. It's like if someone was here before trapped in this room and they tried to scratch open the door and the walls. 

I gently get up and walk up to look out at the window, there's some cracks but I can still see clearly out of it.

Well, this is odd, how did I get here?

I start to think back to how I got here. 

I was outside, The lady who I stayed with kicked me out. I slept outside for a bit, someone grabs me and takes me with him. I have questions. First off, Why did Mrs. Gracen kick me out? second, What did I do wrong to be kicked out? I paid her, And third, are Mrs. Walt and Mrs. Gracen related? Both seem like the devil. I have so many questions. Where is this house located? If I walk out, would I be in the center of the village or by the sides?

I just don't want to be seen.

I carefully walk out of the room leaving the blanket behind. I feel bad leaving the blanket but I can't have it interrupting me.

I feel even more scared around the stairs. As I walked down I make sure I take the littlest of steps, hoping I wouldn't make a sound. I am scared of this house. What If the person who took me in comes out? What If they wanted to hurt me? Not only that, This house could be really old and the stairs look weak. I felt them moving and bending a bit, one step can bring them down, and bring me along.

I finally make it to the door and leave the house. I quickly start to run. As I run out some people spot me. I made me run even more.

I run back to Mrs. Gracen to talk to her about what happened. She has to tell me why I was outside, what did I do to cause this?

I made it to her house passing multiple houses and people. I stand in front of her door. I hesitate to knock but I quickly realize it was pointless. How stupid am I? It's obvious she doesn't want people like me to stay over.

I walk away from her house. 

I start to think of things I should do.  An Idea then pops into my head. I begin to run away from Mrs.Gracens house and rush to the center of the village. Why to the center of the Village? Well, you'll see.

In the center of the Village, you can see that there's an elegant white fountain, surrounded by 2 apple trees and two wooden benches with the medal holding the wood. The fountain  have these beautiful cursive design, it also had these 3 layers on it. The trees were blooming. It's August after all. (Summer)

Why come here? Well, Whenever I am here, near the fountain, It gives me Ideas what I should do next. Whether It involves food or any physical activity. It also relaxes me. These fire thoughts fade out.

I sit down on the left bench. 'I am bored' said. 'What should I do today?' I told the fountain. 

Sometimes I like talking to the fountain as well. I don't actually talk to it by person, I talk to it with my mind.

I sit on the bench, legs crossed, thinking about what I should do while stretching my arms and legs. I look into the water and see a bunch of coins. That gave me an idea.

'You know what?' I said to the fountain. I still have money with me, Which is just 2 dollars, but I could take some coins and still get something, like candy. Or maybe something cheap? It doesn't really matter but as long as it distracts me.