Chapter 9 Finally

Maxs p.o.v

Ocean opens the door.

"Momma!" She said excited.

Ocean holds the door for us.

"Hi Max!" She said cheerfully.

"Hi Ocean." I said. Ocean is a unique little girl; she has blue hair-She didn't dye it-It's natural.

Before we kept her, she used to to live with her scientist father, who only had her to test if it's possible for humans to be born with any non natural color. Its crazy. It looks like a wig.

We walk into the living room.

Ocean hugs Jenna. They hug each other tightly. Their bond is amazing. Even if Jenna isn't Oceans birth mother, she's like her real mother.

"How have you been?" Jenna asked.

"Great, we finally have a place to stay. Which is here!" She squeals in excitement.

"For now. Don't get too attached." Jenna warned her. She really likes to "run" from her problems, doesn't she?

"Where is Brittney?"

"Probably up stairs cleaning." She said.

"I'll wait till she comes down," She laughs. "I want her to just walk down and just find us down here."

"She's told me not to open the door without permission, so that's one thing there." She giggled.

While Ocean and Jenna talk, I go and sit on their couch. The couch felt like leather, and It's also black. It's facing the little wooden shelf with books. The whole living room was a natural color. Like brown-light,dark, and white.

Back when we didn't move,I remember the living room being filled with Jenna, Brittney and Oceans colors: Emerald Green, Mint and Blue. Such pretty vibrant colors. Now that we move more often, it's a waste to give color.

Back then I also lived by myself, but since Jenna is my best friend(My only best friend. Brittney is just my friend) I couldn't bare not being around her annoying ass. So I came along.

"Max? You good?" Jenna waves her hand in front of me. I realise I spaced out.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking..." I said.

Ocean sits next to me. She seems bothered.

"Max?" She asked.

"Yeah?"

"What happened there?"

She points to my now scar.

"Oh, it's my new scar. Don't worry. I'll go away." I said.

"Oh, how you'd get it?" She asked worried. "Did you not take good care of yourself?" Ocean is funny. She is really loving. I'm not a big fan of kids, but Ocean's the only kid I can handle.

"I got hit by a store owners broken glass bottle. I was running and bam!"
I clapped my hands.

"Why did you got hit In the first place?" She asked. Oh boy.

"Long story short, I helped someone sleeping on the woods who was dirty, stole money just for her, in a store, ran out and got caught and hit." I said, trying not to remind myself. I regret saving her.

"Aww, you're nice." She said.

"Who did you save?" Jenna said. I roll my eyes.

"Don't worry, it's not important." I ranted.

"But I'm nosey!" She admitted.

I take a breath.

"That 'dead' girl you saw." I said. I trying not looking at Jenna.