Chapter 11 Night

Jenna

It was already midnight. I was already in bed with Ocean.

I couldn't fall asleep.

While I was still awake I couldn't help but absorb Ocean. She was facing my side of the bed still taking breaths. She is so beautiful.The light of the moon made her hair and skin look bright and magical, Like if she was a water fairy. I Never thought i'll ever have a child as wonderful as Ocean.

One hour has passed and i'm still awake.

I still can't sleep. I can't help but feel sick and sad again, But looking at Ocean sleep cheers me up. She so cute and quiet While Max snores like a dog trying to snore.

I try closing my eyes but they won't stay shut. I probably shouldn't have drink cold milk. Maybe warm milk will work.

I thought of getting milk and maybe take my time and just look around the place. I hope Brittney doesn't mind if I look around the place.

While I walk out of my room I realize it was quite. His door was open too. Wasn't Max just snoring a minute ago?

I know It's stupid to check on him just because he was quiet all of a sudden but i'm bored and desperate to do something.

I went into his room to check, But in reality, I just wanted to watch him sleep. Its not weird, it's entertaining-for me at least.

I looked at his face and I see this dried up scar he had. I remember all the scars he gotten before.

The scars he's gotten before were around his shoulders, arms and legs. I've gotten scars too before but not as many as his. Some of them have faded, some didn't.

While absorbing him I realize bit of his scar looks like if it's peeling off. It's a fresh One too. One thing about me is that I have this bad habit in peeling skin off of cuts so I try pulling it off. Max's asleep so I can do whatever I want.

I gently peel it to the side. I try to stop but I already started and I can't just turn back. A bit of blood starts dripping out. "No big deal I'll fix it." I though.

The more I peeled it the more it started to smear and I feel very stupid for even trying because it is bad, not horrible, but just bad. I feel so bad, I rush down stairs to get a bandage from the kitchen, in the drawers, to cover up the cut.

I head back up stairs and put the bandage to cover the scar that way if Max moves it wouldn't hurt or affect it to bleed more. He will realize he has a bandage but I'll deal with that in the morning.

While doing this I realized what a deep sleeper Max is. I just peeled his skin off and he didn't even felt the pain? Then again, he's always sleeping in trees, he's enjoying this bed.

Now that I'm done, I thought of going back to my room. There's no point of getting milk now. I have an idea, just to be cute and to play with him, I tucked him in like if he was a little baby.

I finally decide to leave.

As I was leaving I was making sure if he wasn't moving or waking up.

I did not paying attention to where I was going. I try to run out of his room but I foolishly hit my little tie to the end root of the door so hard.

It's extremely painful! I feel like screaming. I try to get over the pain without making any noise to wake Max up. I quietly walked to my room.

I got on my bed, and take a pillow and scream into it.

''MOM? are you ok!?'' Ocean woke up frighten.

I put my pillow down.

"I went to the bathroom and hit my toe on the edge of the door!" I lied. Does she really want to know that her mother likes to stalk people while their asleep? and by people I mean her, Max and  sometimes Brittney?

"Are you ok?" She asked. No really? I just just hit my toe and screamed into my pillow, but ocean was to sweet and innocent to hear that from me.

"I'm ok. I'll just rub it and it'll feel better."

"Really?" She said.

"Yes, just go to sleep and I'll feel better."

"Ok. Goodnight!" She said as she fell back to sleep. Man, She makes it look so easy. I wish I can sleep like that forgetting every bad thing that ever happened to me. I just want to forget every about him and the pain in my toe.

You know what? Now that I think about it...Thinking about the question Ocean asked me...I Actually rather be with Max than HIM. At least he's humble and not pushy.

I close my eyes.

'Faith...' I thought.

I will always have faith at least.

~Jennas dreaming~ (+18)

"Let me go!" I scream In agony.

He has me tied by strings. Hanging by the ceiling.

I am blind folded. With no clothes. I'm in a dungeon-like room.

"Heheheh..." He chuckles.

He puts his hands of my back, rubbing it, up and down.

"Let me go, I don't want this...I never did..." I claimed.

He slides his right hand to my stomach, then breast.

"I'll fuck you up..." He said spanking me. "So good you'll want more..." He said, his deep smoothing but cracking voice.

He then touches---

~Jenna wakes up~

I feel like I can't breath. I take deep breath. I feel like crying. What did I do to end up like this? Freaking brain.

I reach out for Ocean and hug her. I close my eyes again.

"Goodnight. I truly love you..."

I feel like she heard me because I heard a "love you too" whisper.

At least I have My little girl with me.