t e a r

I could still remember the life that I chose 30 years ago. I could still remember the memories I left and the moments that needs to be cherished forever. Everything has a value to me. Those were the memories that I couldn't and shouldn't forget. Those memories contain the happiest moments of my life.

Decades have passed, I could still recognize all the details and all the pieces of the puzzle we assembled. We started from the bottom until we reached the highest peak of success, together. The puzzle slowly became recognisable and understandable. I don't want to finish the puzzle yet. Until a moment came, the puzzle was completed already. While we were putting the last piece of that puzzle together, it makes us not want to complete it. It made us to look back at our starting point. We even thought of going back again and reassemble the puzzle, but we couldn't. And by that time, we realized that the time was our greatest enemy. The fear of ending everything was in our minds, thoughts and hearts. I could still feel the pain that it caused me 30 years ago.

June 13, 2013. That was our starting point, we carefully put each puzzle pieces together. Our bases weren't that strong at that time yet. The day they debuted, was the day I learned the struggles of life. They came from a small company but they didn't considered it as a hindrance for them to not continue and look forward for the better, instead they strived and worked harder. We dreamt together. I could still remember how funny they've looked like at their first music video. They were so young that time, but I was younger than them. I could still remember those gold chains, sunglasses, hairstyles, sleeveless clothes, shorts. I could still remember their first stage performance, they were so nervous that time. They didn't believed at their selves, but they made it. I have witnessed them until the end of the promotion of their first album. It hurts when someone underestimate them, it pains me when someone says painful words to them. It wasn't easy for them and for us.

July 9, 2013. We finally got our name! ARMY. That was the most precious thing I could name myself. I am an ARMY. I could remember what it stands for, 'Adorable Representative M.C for Youth'.

It was a great journey. I remembered wiping my tears when they recieved their very first award. "New Artist of the Year". We were so happy that time. You continued to make music and amaze your fans. The feeling was very overwhelming and that feeling of loyalness was the best feeling I have experienced. As times pass by, our family became bigger and bigger. I could still remember myself laughing at your show "Rookie King". I remember the cards you've played and the punishment you all have recieved. Then also the "American Hustle life". I could still remember J-hope's face when you were kidnapped and Jungkook's scared face when being scolded. I could still remember Jungkook's innocent face. I could still remember Yoongi's 3 dollar chain which was so iconic. I could still remember Jin and J-hope's beat box practice which turned into a laughing session. I could still remember the bubble gum that fell on the ground but was still eaten by Jungkook. I could still remember how hard you tried to speak in english just to promote your concert. I could still remember how hard you have worked to earn money for your concert but it turned out to be for the hobos.

I could still remember myself waiting for your comeback and being so stupid singing and dancing your songs. I could still remember how I tried hard to rap like Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok. I even bit my tongue very hard that time. I could still remember myself fangirling over Jungkook. I could still remember myself reaching Jimin and Jungkook's high notes. I could still remember how hard I cried watching and hearing you sing Born Singer. I could still remember how concerned I am when you were sick, injured and sad. I could still remember the videos you posted on your Youtube channel "Bangtantv". I would laugh at your Bangtan Bomb videos. I could still remember your magic trick video using a cellphone. I could still remember your fashion show. I could still remember Taehyung made the toilet bowl fall. I could still remember how hard Jungkook cried when the members surprised him for his birthday. I could still remember the way Hoseok cried upon seeing his parents on a video call that was made possible because of the memebers. I could still remember the way they cared for each other. I could still remember the way they wiped the tears of each other. I could still remember Namjoon's speeches in every award shows, it always starts with "ARMYYYYYY!!!" I could still remember how Jimin cared for the members. I could still remember Jin cooking for the members for their first anniversary as Bangtan. I could still remember how Taehyung celebrated his birthday on music shows and such. I could still remember their appearances on After School Club in which Jungkook and Taehyung were fooling around. I could still remember Taehyung's 'shit down' 'bitch'. I could still remember the members dancing girl group dances on the Weekly idol. I could still remember Jungkook and Hoseok dancing 'Up and Down' by exid. I could still remember myself being crazy watching RUN! BTS, Bangtan Gayo, and Bon Voyage. I could still remember you guys making a music video for spine breaker. Jin even choreographed the dance steps of Spine Breaker but it ended up that Jin wasn't able to execute the dance steps well. I could still remember the laughters they have caused me. I could still remember the Tomato song and how Jungkook fell on his bed. I could still remember Hoseok being chased by Zombies and left his shoe while running away with so much screams. I could still remember the moment when Yoongi acted as a girl named Yoonji on Run! BTS. I could still remember the Bungee jumping wherein you expressed your selves and said what you want to happen in the near future. I could still remember the first time you saw Banana trees in Hawaii. Taehyung even acted as a monkey. I could still remember everything.