KSJ

A foolish man with a weird laugh has grew up so well, I could say that. The reality that you have to face makes you more mature enough to face and manage things. Despite of that, I still have the heart I had from the past. It still beats the same and it still beats for something no one could ever change. I longed for the times I was very happy. I longed for the times wherein I achieved the dreams I have dreamt of. But, I woke up and the dream that I am dreaming became my worst nightmare. I wouldn't ask for anything more. I wouldn't demand something to quench my selfishness. I lived my life with them, more like I shared my whole life with them. My life that no one could ever had except for us. The life that gave meaning to my world. The life that taught me how to give importance to the best people around you. The life that thought me how to laugh, smile, love and live. I wasn't expecting for so much since I had my main support system whom I took care for years. I don't know why but I missed everything. The way they call me hyung, the way we bicker at each other, the way we slap each other's backs and butts, the way they appreciate the dishes that I cooked for them, the way we have fun together, the way we laugh together, the way we sleep at each other's arms, the way we sing together, the way we dance together and the way we perform together. We've come a long way and I am happy that I'm with them. We've overcome so many problems, discriminations and such. But it didn't hinder us to success instead it became our fuel to increase our power to reach the success that we and ARMYs dreamt together.

We are now part of history. We've reached our goals, thanks to ARMYs. We shared our lifetime together. Histories are meant to be remembered. Then, we are meant to be remembered. We are lucky, I can say. But we all worked hard for that luck. I can see clearly the vision of what we were yesterday. Pains and hopes. Love and friendship. Tears and Failures. Passion and patience. All of those are our recipe to success.

We are legends of our time. Now, we are forgotten by time. We are now at the points of our lives wherein we need to accept that it's all over. We already have accomplished our dreams are we don't need to be that greedy anymore. We're old and we must be contented with the time we spent with each other. We made promises from the past, and I regret that we didn't have more time and chance to fulfill those. But I am still grateful because the ARMYs loved us until the end. They loved us throughout their youth and our youth. And that is what I am thankful for.