after 40 years...

It's a great day. I can feel the cold air kissing my skin. It's a perfect day to have a hot choco.  I can smell the scent of the beautiful smeraldos planted on my garden. Strolling around the graden became a hobby of mine. After all those years, I came to realize that my life is perfect. It is perfect the way it is. I couldn't ask for more. I have learned to love myself and love others.  I have helped a lot of people. That makes me think that my missions are accomplished.

God has given me a perfect life. God gave me BTS. After all those years, I'm still an ARMY. Because once an ARMY, always an ARMY. I have reminisced a lot of memories and I couldn't help myself but to smile. Reminiscing those memories were nostalgic. Every single memory of Bangtan is gold and perfect. I couldn't find flaws. I do not regret stanning them. Until their last breath,  I'm still their fan. They left, they passed away. The sad thing is- on the day of their deaths, God took my eyesight.  I was 70 that time. I blamed my doctors for not doing their very best to fix my eyesight. I wasn't able to see them, I wasn't able to see Bangtan. But then I realized that even if I still had my eyesight that time, I wouldn't even see them because they're dead. I am blind but their faces flashed on the darkness, they were smiling at me and that is the moment when I started to cry. Bangtan taught me a lot of things. Bangtan made me laugh. They made me very happy. Hearing them dead on the news breaks me. I couldn't stop thinking about them because they made my youth and life complete. If I was given a chance to change something in the past, I wouldn't dare to change that something. I wouldn't dare to mess my perfect memory with Bangtan.

I pushed my wheelchair using my left hand and hold my guiding stick on my right hand.  Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook, if we ever find a way back to each other again I wouldn't miss that chance to hold you and thank you. I love you and I forever will.

On my deathbed, I will mumble your names, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok,  Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS!