e u p h o r i a

They were wearing the simple suits they have. Putting on their favorite out of style neck ties. Their shiny shoes added an extraordinary look to their outfits. As they were combing their naturally gray hair, they looked at their selves at the mirror. They forced to smile as they remembered their life in the past. Having a stylist noona, perming their hair, putting eyeshadows on their narrow eyelids. They remembered all the cameras that were focusing on them.

This is the night. This is the night they were waiting for. A night that is so special. Each of them were driving towards the venue. There were excitement and nervousness in their hearts.

Finally, all of them has arrived the venue. And finally, after 30 years they've met again. As they saw each other's figures and faces, they were all overwhelmed and was about to cry. They hugged each other and their smiles were seen. As they walked through the red carpet, the cameras were back at them again. But the screams weren't for them anymore. They walked hand in hand just like what they did before. They longed for each other for many years and after seeing each other they feel like not letting go ever again.

The night has began. They remembered their past selves upon watching the new generation of Kpop idols and artists perform on stage, it was a bitter sweet moment for them. No one and nothing can express the happiness they were feeling. The crowd was so loud, just like before, but those claps weren't for them. They knew it already. that the fame aren't their's forever. They slightly streched their aching backs as they chat with one another. Their relationship was still like before, nothing has change. There personalities didn't changed either. You can see it in their eyes and feel it in their hearts.

"This night our idols have showcased their songs and musics. They performed really hard tonight. Not only that, because we have witnessed their passion and love for music. They've let us witnessed the power of dreams. That dream, is the key to success. That was proven by the legends 30 years ago. The legends who started from nothing and they only have their dreams with them. The legends who really worked hard despite of the circumstances in their way. The legends who paved way and dominated the world with Kpop. The legends who inspired the youth to become one. The legends who deserved all the recognitions and awards they recieved. The legends who made the history in the Kpop industry. The legends who deserve to be remembered. The legends who succeeded because they value their friendships, dreams, talents and fans. The legends who stayed humble and generous to those in need. And the legends who comforted many by their music. Today 57th Seoul Music Awards, I present this golden award for the legends that I have mentioned. The Golden Influential Group of the Century Award goes to... Bangtan Sonyeondan!" The MC has said it all. It is true they deserve it.

BTS were shocked and they didn't knew that they'll recieve an award. They thought they were just invited to get together and be happy. As they were approaching the stage, the new generation kpop idols were bowing and clapping to them. BTS was on the stage when it suddenly went dark and the crowd got silent. After a few moment the crowd was chanting a very familiar fanchant and the crowd has showed a very familiar wave to them. And the ocean full of ARMYs around their 50s and 40s holding their very precious bombs, a purple ocean was created.

"KIM NAMJOON! KIM SEOKJIN! MIN YOONGI! JUNG HOSEOK! PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK! BTS!" And 2! 3! has been played after the fanchant.

Yes, the crowd was filled with ARMYs who also waited for this night to happen. The ARMYs who gathered together for Bangtan. The ARMYs who spent their night for Bangtan even though their knees and back aches. The ARMYs who stayed with Bangtan forever. They were waving their ARMY Bombs like they used to. The same hype and energy filled Gocheok Sky Dome like before.

BTS was overwhelmed and cried over what they saw. Their cry of happiness that was first seen when they won their first daesang 40 years ago. As Namjoon was about to say a word, he couldn't believe it and tears fell down from his cheeks. Everyone of them cannot say a word. All of them were sobbing. And finally Namjoon got the courage to talk.