PJM

I started my life in Busan. Went to school and had friends. I started dancing when I was in a young age,  well they all know that. I started living my life a simple one. I never knew that this could be possible. I auditioned and tried harder for many times. I trained hard. I danced until my body aches and until my knees get bruised. But, I wasn't satisfied.

They said, I got them with my voice and charm. But I wasn't contented with my voice, I struggled a lot and hesitated the fact that I could do better. I get anxious and disappointed everytime I fail. I cried over the mistakes I made. And all of that caused the members and fans to get worried. That time, I hated myself for making them worry. But when the members said that they may not be the solution to my problem, they're there to encourage me and be my support system throughout my failures. The members are more than friends to me, they are my family. And by that time, I realized that I shouldn't make my failures into a big deal instead, focus on my own capabilities. I grew up and learned from my mistakes. I performed without hesitating and I believed in myself. When I saw the members and ARMYs smiled, I felt an unusual happiness inside me. They're my everything. They helped me and made me me. I am always grateful. For all the things, recognitions, awards, record breaking achievements and happiness, I always thank ARMYs everyday. They made it all possible.

I would love to see them on the crowd again, listening and singing along with us. Waving their ARMY bombs and creating the very beautiful ARMY ocean again. I missed those sceneries a lot. I have recieved so much hate, I even received death threats. It was shocking and I was flabbergasted. But the fact that ARMYs and the members are there for me, I feel secured and loved. I trust them the most. I could be their singer forever.

The members have contributed a lot in building myself. They cared for me and listened to my stories. I am showing them my love by taking care of them and being by their side. I may sound like I'm always nagging them, but in reality I just want to be with each one of them and hug them tightly, by that way I can show my love and care for them. Those weren't enough, I know. I missed them. Going out together,  playing games together, and watching movies together. Those were a few of our simple memories. It is old but gold.

I never thought that it would end that way. I never thought this would end. All the years of hardworks, pains, struggles and happiness. I was happy. Really happy. But it wasn't about the fame, recognitions and achievements. It is all about the most important persons in your life. It is about the love, happiness, pains, sorrows and memories that you have encountered together. It is about the friendship and the family. Bangtan and ARMYs, yes we are a family. That's why I am so sorry for leaving. I am always sorry and ungrateful to lose them. They made me, me. They taught me the essence of having the real happiness, the sincereness of life and the gratitude of having them. They are the light who lightens up my dark days. No matter what they say, I'm still seeking for that light all over again.