JJK

I should've teased them more. I should've bickered with them more. I should've fooled with them more. Well, that's only a few. There are still many more things I wish I did with them. Their presence completes my day. And now, my 10, 950 days after the disbandment were all incomplete. Hyungs' laughs and cheers completes my life.

Every minute, second, hour, days, weeks, months and years we've been together seemed forever but it was contradictory to what we thought. It ended after all those years. It just ended after 3 good hours of concert. They might say, it's really easy for us to let go, but I tell you, it is the most hard thing I did in my entire life. I am missing everything. Imagine yourself being loved and being spoiled by the 6 hyungs. Imagine them feeding you and checking on you. I miss those. I don't really think that I did my job as a maknae. I usually bicker with them a lot and tease them until they get mad at me. I wish I could've done more for them. I had my first drink with them. They took good care of me like I was their younger sibling. They guided me and helped me to overcome all the challenges and pains of life. I was 15 back then when they started to look on me. They were so proud of me, I could tell. They raised me so well. They taught me many things. They taught me how to smile and laugh. They taught me how to accept and overcome those challenges. They taught me how to strive harder without harming anyone and my self. They taught me how to believe and love myself. They taught me the real essence of my existence- which is to make others happy. Those hyungs are very great. All of them became my parents who taught me to stand up and fly.

It is really hard for me to see them cry, to see them exhausted from work and get stressed with the schedule. I am a happy-go-lucky guy but it doesn't mean that I don't notice all of their pains. When they cry, I cry. When they laugh, I laugh. We're connected. We are as one. When they ridiculed their selves, it's like a dagger stabbing my heart for many times. If I could just sing forever or if I could just sing all these pains away, I would really do it. But I don't have the courage. I don't have the strength to let go. I'm still holding on, even if you left, I'll still hold your heart forever.  So that if someone will cause you pain you'll remember the happy memories we had together. The dreams we reached. Those were enough,  I know, but my heart is still longing for the life I had in the past. It seemed too impossible until it ended.

If I could just film all the moments we had together. If I could just be with you forever. If I could just be your singer forever. It's impossible. Those muscular, sexy figures we had, faded. We are now old with aching knees and backs. But the sure thing is, we could be your singers forever. I will hold your hearts forever. I will stay a Golden Maknae forever. Even if I die and take my last breath, I'll still sing the song of our lives forever. Even if my soul left my body, I'll still be the Jeon Jungkook you all know,  I'll still be the baby bunny of the hyungs. And I wouldn't mind saying that... i still want you.