IV

M/n sighed, staring at the place where Kylo once stood with his arms crossed. The bloody fool, M/n thought he had just started to get a friend but Kylo just had to fall off a cliff.

(I'm joking)

He peered over the edge, watching Kylo's fall. Closing his eyes, M/n reached out, his hand then closing into a fist. With slow movements, rose, moving his arm upwards. Soon enough, there came Kylo Ren, dangling by his foot in the air.

"Oh hello again," M/n hummed, dropping the masked man on the ground, away from the cliff. "How was your trip?"

"Y-You can control the force!" Kylo sputtered, rolling over so he didn't face flat in salt. M/n frowned before giving a light laugh.

"So that's what it was!" M/n walked over to Kylo and gently poked his leg, earning a hiss. "Did I hurt you?"

"Yes you did, stranger," Kylo groaned. M/n kneeled and placed his hand on the leg, sending a pulse of this 'force' into the wound to numb the pain. "I can train you. I could teach you how to be stronger."

M/n smiled, patting the front of his shoulder. "Maybe after you don't fall off cliffs, yeah?"

"Come back with me. Away from here," Kylo whispered, his mind now full on objective oriented. M/n sighed.

"Usually I'd say 'Stranger Danger' but there's no point. And-" M/n jabbed Kylo's chest. "I barely know you, mister. I get to bring my vulptex."

"If that's what will sway you, so be it."

"Don't talk like that, you're makin' it weird, man."