Chapter 1

8 years ago..........

Y/n pov

"daddy daddy look what i made for mommy". i held up a paper snow flake with glitter all around it. Daddy bent down to my height and kissed my forehead "it looks so beautiful i know your mom will love it".  He then went to his phone and called someone.

I went back to my room and started to play.  i could hear daddy on the phone with someone. he seemed mad, i only heard a little bit of the conversation until he walked in. "Hey pumpkin ummm....so your mom-" He looks away on the floor with tears in his eyes. I hugged him on the side and kiss his shoulder. "Its ok daddy". 

He looks at me still sad and he gets up. "You know what honey don't worry about it ok".  i dont look at him as he leaves my room. In a few hours i fall asleep.

The present........

My dad has been seeing a bunch of women since mom left. There has been a few like Gina, Mickey, even some "Girl" named A-man-da but they usually last about 2 weeks and then on to the next. Not once has he brought one over until her.

"Dad what do you mean im having dinner with you guys"? He walks around cleaning and putting things in there right place. "I mean you me and Camila are going to have dinner".

Camila ugh i hate her already. Dont get me wrong i want my dad to find love again and even if i did not it probably would not stop him. "Come on dad do i really have to be there"? I love my dad but he knows that i don't want to meet one of his whores.

He turns around and puts his hands on my shoulder looking me in my eyes. "Y/n Camila she is really important to me and so are you and i just want the two most important women in my life to meet each other". He leans in and kiss my cheek. I roll my eyes in surrender. "Fine i will go but im not talking to her". Not wanting to fight with me my dad walks away.

This Camila is important to him? How? When did it get this deep? He never told me about her until just last week and now he wants dinner. No somethings up.

I make my way to the bathroom getting ready for our guest. I walk in my room with my towel wrapped around my body and my wet hair tied in a pony tail. I put on a simple t-shirt and ripped shorts. With my black doc martins. "Y/n our guest is here get the door for me please". I let my semi dry hair down and walk down stairs but not before i take a sip out of my flask.

The door bell rings again and im now running down the stairs. "Coming, im coming". This girl is already annoying. I open the door and Camila stands there with the biggest smile ever.

"Hi you must be Y/n". She walks closer to me and hugs me tight as if we are long time friends. I try to push her off me but her hold is tight. She finally gets off me when my dad walks in.

"Y/dn (dad's name) honey thank you for having me". She goes in to kiss him. As they kiss they seem so passionate with it. It grossed me out so much i wanted to puck. "Get a fucking room". i walked to the table as they both pull away.

"So how was your day pumpkin"? My dad asked Camila who was to busy stuffing her face. She finally responded and just said good. Later in the meal they broke off in there own conversation which i did not mine. Then they both looked at me and smiled. I look at them both like they are crazy. "What"?

"Honey you have not said a word all of dinner". I look at my dad like he is dumb. Im not talking because i dont even want to be here. "How about you and Camila talk while i clean these dishes". My dad gets up and picks up everyone plates. Camila who is sitting right next to me holds out her hand for me to grab. I get up and walk to the coach leaving Camila at the table.

I plug in my music and put my ear buds in cancelling everything out. I feel the coach dip on the other side of me and there was Camila. I felt her look at me for a while. I soon got annoyed and burst. "What the fuck are you looking at damn take a fucking picture it will last longer." After that i turned around and put my music back in.

Camila she soon got up and she bent down in front of me. She took my phone and ear buds. "Hey what the fuck give it fucking back". She had a smirk on her like she just one something. "I will give it back when you learn to be respectful". She gets up with a smile on her face and son setting back on the coach when my dad walks in.

"So how are my two favorite girls doing? Getting along i hope". Camila puts a smile on and shakes her head yes. My dad was talking to Camila when i heard something. "So Camila we have been dating for a while and i wanted to if you would move in with me and Y/n"?

"What"? I scream and stand up

"WHAT"!!!!! Camila screams as she is jumping up and down.

You have to be kidding me right?